Practice Nurse Post : Available Now in Oxford!
Training opportunities and flexible working hours are on offer at this high-achieving surgery.
As well as local amenities on hand to enjoy in a picturesque area, good patient reviews, parking available on site and NHS pension & indemnity inclusion.
One of our friendly family GP Surgeries is looking to replace a long standing permanent Practice Nurse in their close-knit practice.
The practice does not have vacancies frequently, as they are such an attractive place to work, they are known for their long-standing staff! So I would urge you to snap up this opportunity whilst it is present.
To be successful for this role you would hold all of the usual Practice Nurse skills and have previous Primary Care experience.
The hours available are part time, ideally 2-3 days per week and the surgery can be very accommodating when it comes to start and finish times.
Perfect if you have a family, or prior commitments!
About Chase Medical
Chase is a specialist agency within Primary Care that supplies locum, permanent and contract work for Practice Nurses, Nurse Practitioners, and Community Nurses nationwide! We supply over 30% of all GP surgeries in England and have built a fantastic reputation throughout the nursing community.
Chase works alongside you to find the most suitable role and always keep our staff up to date with new opportunities.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 35000-37000 Per Annum Plus Benefits
- Location: Oxford, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Chase Medical
- Contact: Sarah
- Tel: 01142757421
- Fax: 01142180995
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: SC-PN-OX/
- Posted: 2017-06-18 23:35:02 -
- View all Jobs from Chase Medical
More Jobs from Chase Medical
- Practice Nurse Job : Isleworth
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Vacancy, Permanent : Rotherham (North)
- Part Time Practice Nurse Vacancy : Plymouth
- Permanent Nurse Practitioner/Advanced Nurse Practitioner Opportunity, Preston
- Part Time Nurse Practitioner Opportunity : Nottingham
- Nurse Practitioner Job Vacancy, Nottingham : benefits not to be missed!
- Practice Nurse Post, Aylesbury - Part Time Hours
- Nurse Practitioner Job : Birmingham
- Practice Nurse Job Vacancy, South Oxfordshire
- Nurse Practitioner Opportunity (permanent) : Leeds
- Practice Nurse Job : St Albans
- Practice Nurse Job : Ealing
- Nurse Practitioner Vacancy, Chorley
- Practice Nurse Job Vacancy, Liverpool
- Fantastic Nurse Practitioner Job in Nottingham
- ANP or Independent Prescriber/Pharmacist Opportunity- PERMANENT
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Vacancy (ANP) : Watford, Permanent
- Practice Nurse Vacancy : Wimbledon
- Practice Nurse Job : Manchester (Denton)
- Nurse Practitioner Job : Leeds