Ad Operations Team Leader - Berlin, Germany
Ad Operations Team Leader - Berlin, Germany
65000 Euros basic + bonus
My client is the first Marketing-Technology platform specifically developed for online and mobile games and they are looking for an Ad Operations Team Leader.
With the company game marketers can create revenue from their churned players, acquire new players and go full circle in engaging their current players.
The platform uses the latest personalization technologies to build lasting relationships with players by reaching them at the right time, at the right place with relevant messages that serve their individual needs.
The platform's unique integrated market place gives marketers direct access to millions of identifiable players.
The main functions of this role are to manage our Ad-Ops team, ensure an effective per-campaign management strategy from end to end, and that our Account Management and Product teams are fully informed on matters related to live campaigns.
The Ad-Ops leader will have experience in managing small teams, as well as Hands-On management of display and social campaigns with complex data/audience segment implementation.
Day to day functions include management of multiple SSPs and DSPs media buy, campaign implementation and management, reporting and campaign analysis.
The Ad-Ops leader will also explore new action driven solutions/platforms, ensure process and communication with the relevant teams is efficient, that our business development is well informed on operations matters, and overall, ensuring revenue consistently increases for our rapidly growing business.
Previous experience Ad Ops management experience, at least 2-4 years.
Facilitate campaign approvals, setup, and campaign implementation.
Campaign management and multi-channel campaign deployment: driven by audience segments, multiple platforms/channels, inclusion of first party audience segments with layers across display, video, mobile and social.
Organization and interpretation of complex reporting documents, ensuring we're thinking of immediate campaigns as well as client facing needs.
Campaign optimization, taking in account KPI and pace for our largest and most complex clients.
Analyze and optimize in-flight campaigns, including tracking performance data and analyzing results.
Help to manage and create best practices, standards and guidelines for ad-ops team, from setting campaigns live, to management of processes.
Drive ongoing operational efficiencies through process optimization, automation and business rules to reduce operating costs and improve speed & efficiency.
Drive team efficiency to meet SLA's and other key business metrics.
Create, maintain and present regular campaign status and metric reports as well as ad-hoc reports to support strategic planning and product development.
Proactively troubleshoot delivery and technical issues to ensure revenue recognition.
2-4 years of ad operations experience with management of a small team preferable.
Programmatic, Mobile, and end-to-end campaign management experience - a must.
Fundamental understanding of programmatic buying via SSPs/DSPs, audience targeting, mobile, desktop and placement across social media.
Knowledge of general industry ad serving technologies, including online advertising best practices, advertising measurement, re-targeting and industry guidelines
Familiarity with SSP's, third-party verification tools, as well as the ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
Strong analytical/quantitative skills and comfortable working with large sets of data.
Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects, clients, and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Proactive, results-oriented and excellent attention to detail.
Proven team player with ability to work independently.
Growth opportunities is amazing
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: 65000 Per Annum
- Location: London, Non UK
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Additional Resources Ltd.
- Contact: Paul
- Tel: 0845 450 6635
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: PCO/D/034707
- Posted: 2017-06-16 16:23:01 -
- View all Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
More Jobs from Additional Resources Ltd.
- Commercial plumber / Pipe-fitter - Loughborough
- Senior and Assistant Quantity Surveyors - Dunstable, Kent, London
- Registered Home Manager - Ministerley, Shropshire
- Healthcare Regulatory Solicitor - London
- Mortgage Advisor - Grantham/Lincoln and surrounding areas
- Control room/ARC Night Supervisor - Havant
- VAT Manager/ Assistant Manager - Taunton
- Tax Manager - Burnham on Sea
- Sous Chef - Aviemore, Scotland
- Digital Asset Management Co-ordinator - Greenford
- Commercial Property Solicitor - Loughborough, Leicestershire
- B2C/B2B Part Time Telemarketer - St Albans
- Payroll Manager - Northampton
- Estimating Engineer - Leeds
- Motor Trade Sales Executive - Shropshire
- Designer & Projects - Furniture/Interior solutions - Wrexham
- Designer & Projects Co-ordinator/Manager - Furniture/Interior solutions - Wrexham
- Interior Designer (Hospitality/Leisure) - Stratford upon Avon
- Business Development Manager, Electric - Home based - M4/M62 Corridor
- Senior Account Manager (Healthcare Marketing) - London