The company started out in 2009 as an interactive digital agency developing engaging products for physical environments.
They launched an innovative digital product before anyone else in the world and started hiring them to the UK event market.
They quickly grew and developed other products, as they were so unique they started to work all over the world.
Their clients include large IT providers, International B2B corporations, fashion clients and leading retailers.
In total they have worked with over 1,500 brands and clients.
In the last six years they have also started a sister retail brand with stores in London and America.
Recently they repositioned the company to focus on live design and printing for events and retail installations which is where this role will fit within the organisation.
Ensure that all events are set up appropriately, are run smoothly and efficiently and that
they exceed customer's expectations by;
● Making sure that event kit is prepared and fit for purpose for each and every event, including
test set-ups for each event
● Creating and updating correct schematics for the event setup as well as thorough packing
● Managing a small team, providing support and coaching to ensure that the team delivers their
● Working with the Production & Planning Specialist to create event schematics
● Manage and oversee the upkeep of jobs on internal job systems
● Ensure that Event Crew (contractors) are inducted and appropriately trained
● Ensure that Event Crew (contractors) are properly and safely attired for each event
● Implement health and safety procedures at warehouse and ensure Event Assistant and Event
Crew follow health and safety guidelines at all times
● Manage damaged goods and equipment, logging and processing returns and warranty claims
or repairs as appropriate
● Develop training and induction materials in conjunction with appropriate stakeholders (HR,
Delivery Manager etc)
● Request, collate and feedback on event crew feedback
● Manage the warehouse and stock and return of Event Kit including equipment protection
● Manage smooth receipt and storage of deliveries
● Manage weekly team meetings on past and upcoming events, ensuring that all processes are
always being adhered to and improved
● Health and Safety: responsible for all procedures, both within the warehouse and onsite which
must meet statutory requirements
● Design, recommend, implement where appropriate any initiatives and action plans aimed to
improve internal processes and procedures within the event team and warehouse
● Leadership, coaching and motivation of others
● Strong communication and interpersonal skills
● Business and technical acumen and awareness
● Performance management
● Self motivation and continuous personal development
● Problem-solving skills and initiative with strong attention to detail and an investigative nature
● Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise and multitask accordingly
● The ability to work as part of a team and to build strong working relationships
● Core understanding of Windows operating system
● Ability to set up PC's with relevant software such as printer drivers and YR Live software
● Excellent project planning and organising skills with use of standard project documentation
● The ability to identify and manage risk
● Driving licence
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit.
If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page.
This does not need to be formatted in the same manner.
In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £26000 - £29000 per annum + Excellent bonus and benefits
- Location: City of London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Tel: 01732 879714
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-06-16 16:23:54 -
- View all Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
More Jobs from KHR - Recruitment Specialists
- Dispatch Operative
- Counter Fraud Handler
- Office Manager (with Accounts and PA)
- Plant Operative (Loading Shovel)
- Catering Staff Required!
- Claims Handler - FRU/FNOL - RTA
- Medical Secretary
- Health and Safety Officer (Attractions/Amusements)
- PPC & Paid Social Manager
- Tax Consultant (Practice)
- International Sales Manager
- Sales Admin & Customer Support
- PR Senior Account Manager
- PR Senior Account Executive
- PR Account Director
- PR Account Executive
- PR Account Manager
- Credit Controller
- Client Relations Team Leader SWEDISH or NORWEGIAN