Technology Governance Manager
Technology Governance Manager
Our client is currently seeking a Technology Governance Manager who will fully understand, document and execute an effective control environment.
Key responsibilities will include control environment management, policy implementation/adherence, process/procedure management, project/initiative management.
- Ability to identify, document, and implement consistent processes for monitoring controls to mitigate risk
- Have a background with Infrastructure, Application Development, or Databases
- Uses corporate risk management policies as guidelines to help the business line understand those policies and fit them to specific business needs.
Oversees compliance activities to ensure adherence.
- Directs general awareness of risk management policies and issues and coordinates efforts to foster awareness and understanding of key risk management concepts within the business line network.
- Works with management to help ensure the implementation of key risk management practices and procedures in the normal course of business operations.
- Ensures appropriate participation in high-level discussions to identify and respond to business risks and ensures that the line of business staff understands key risk concepts and their relevance to core business practice.
- Ensures that controls used to mitigate business risks are properly designed, executed, and documented.
- Works with corporate-level resources to identify, design, and test controls for optimal effectiveness.
- Serves as an advisor to the VP, Technology Governance regarding risk-related matters and serves as a functional liaison between the line of business and corporate-level risk management resources.
- Ensures appropriate level of management ownership exists to facilitate appropriate due diligence and participation in compliance, audit, and risk management requirements.
- Assists with audits and regulatory examination cycle for division.
Monitors the disposition/resolution of issues resulting from audits and examinations.
- Establishes training curriculum and participates in any required training in these areas and ensures completion by assigned business line.
Our client provides end-to-end payment processing services to merchants and financial institutions in the United States, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, and throughout Europe.
Their payment products are supported by the most reliable network in the industry and include credit and debit card processing, electronic check services, gift cards, dynamic currency conversion, multi-currency support, and cross-border acquiring.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Well-being Programs ,Pension Plan, LTI,HSA, FSA, Life and Disability Plans, PTO, and 401k with matching, yearly bonus
More Jobs from Agile
- Senior Embedded Engineer - Microcontroller
- Senior Android Framework Developer
- Android System Server Architect
- .NET Developer (Junior)
- Software Test Engineer II
- Software Test Engineer III
- BI Architect
- Azure Architect
- Dedicated Client Architect
- Sr. Business Analyst
- Senior .NET Developer
- Software Test Engineer (mid-level)
- Program Manager
- HMI and Software Expert (C/C++)
- Embedded Software Project Manager
- Senior Product Manager
- Field Application Engineer (Client/ Embedded C)
- Android HMI Developer (Java)
- .Net Software Engineer