Do you love being surrounded by high-end luxury products? Do you enjoy interacting with people who have discerning tastes? Do you want to be paid for doing what you love in a flexible and fun role? Then this is the role for you.
Nationwide Placements is looking to recruit a Retail Assistant for our client, a premium retail chain.
This great opportunity will offer you a great salary (depending on experience)! Plus the chance to work within a friendly work environment as part of a highly professional team.
Retail Assistant responsibilities:
- Achieve sales through your ability to advise customers
- Work efficiently with the store management team
- Partner with your line manager
- Deliver consistently outstanding customer service
Retail Assistant qualifications:
- Passionate about customer service
- Dynamic and enthusiastic
- Good communicator & team player
- Great sense of luxury and style
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Retail Assistant (Part-time)
- Call Centre Operatives
- Events and Membership Officer
- Housing Administration Officer
- Post Room Clerk
- Removal Porters (Transportation/Logistics)
- Inbound Customer Service Agents
- Hotel & Bar Workers
- Shop floor Assistant
- Refuse Loaders
- Production Line Workers
- Junior PA/ Receptionist
- Finance Assistant
- Assembly Operatives
- Administration Support
- Trainee Site Manager
- Sandwich Makers
- Junior IT Support
- Kitchen Assistant