Business Continuity Consultant
Business Continuity Consultant - full time position, South, South East UK
Working for a top UK Risk Management Consultancy with a client focus throughout the South/South West predominantly within the private sector.
The role will see you being responsible for the delivery of business continuity consultancy on behalf of our client therefore you must be willing to travel with this role.
You will have full life cycle experience as well as being ISO22301 certified.
You will be familiar with business impact analysis (BIA) as well as risk assessment.
You will engage with external stakeholders in risk and mitigating processes and advise on the BC/DR policy and strategy.
Qualifications & Skills
- Business Continuity
- BIA - business impact analysis
- Risk assessment
- Risk management methodology
- ISO22301 (minimum 2 years experience implementation)
- Customer facing experience
- Self motivated and organised
You will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary to reflect experience along with a benefits and bonus package.
Please send your CV to apply for this position
More Jobs from KnownFour Ltd
- Information Security Lead
- Programme Manager - Defence
- Security Consultant ISO27001, GDPR
- Corporate Finance Associate M&A
- Audit Senior
- Audit Senior
- Tax Manager
- Tax Associate
- Private Client Tax Manager
- Security Analyst
- Security Consultant - PCI QSA
- Sales Account Manager
- Trials Engineer - Maritime Systems
- Trials Engineer - Maritime Systmems
- GDPR Consultant
- Security Architect (Hampshire or London)
- Security Consultant
- Penetration Tester - Netherlands
- IT Risk Manager
- iOS Developer