Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN
Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN - Flintshire - £24 - £40 Per hour
*Shifts available immediately + Flexibility in shifts
We are currently looking for Registered Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ) to become part of a growing and exciting contract nursing division at Liquid Healthcare.
We have opportunities available within the Private and NHS sector across Wales, where availability of shifts can be tailored to suit you.
Adhoc shifts are also available, as well as the potential for longer term placements for those RMNs interested.
Benefits of this Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN role include:
- Transparent and competitive pay rates
- Deeply rewarding
- Flexibility in available shifts with further opportunities
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each Nurse you refer who we successfully place
- Free uniform
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse - RMN, you will have experience in one or more of the following settings:
- Community settings
- Psychiatric liaison
- Acute settings
- Crisis teams
- Low, medium and high secure
- EDU - Eating disorder units
- EMI - Elderly mentally ill
- Drug and alcohol services
- Substance misuse
As a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) you MUST:
- Be NMC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have post qualified experience
- Meet all compliance criteria set by Liquid Healthcare and NHS framework standards
Why Liquid Healthcare?
- Free training resources covering all your annual mandatory training requirements
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with "My Liquid Rewards"
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £250 for each Registered Nurse you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If you would like to apply for this position, or require further details please contact Chris Smith on 0161 974 1670 or email Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Jobs from Liquid Personnel
- Registered Nurse - RGN or RMN - Nursing Home
- Physiotherapist – Paediatrics – Local Authority - Swindon
- RGN or RMN - Recovery Nurse - Inpatient Detox Clinic
- Consultant Social Worker -Children & Families-Hackney -£34.55ph
- Social Worker - Adult Services
- Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist -Band 6 -Intermediate
- Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities
- Social Worker - Child Protection
- RGN or RMN - General and Specialist Dementia Care
- Social Worker - Adults Community
- Preceptorship - Newly Qualified Nurse - Young Adults
- Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN - Sponsorship for tier 2 nurses
- Social Worker - Fostering
- Newly Qualified Nurse - Preceptorship
- Occupational Therapist - Major Adaptations - Croydon- £28-£30ph
- Social Worker - Children Services Positions
- RGN or RMN - Clinical Lead Nurse - Elderly & Dementia
- Band 6 Physiotherapist - NHS - Community Rehab - Dorset -
- Team Manager - Community Mental Health Team - CMHT
- RGN - Staff Nurse - Complex Care