QUALITY MANAGER - PERMANENT- EDENBRIDGE- CIRCA £40K-50K DOE
An excellent manufacturing company based in Edenbridge are looking to hire a Quality Manager to assist them in the development of their exciting range of connectors & electronic components.
-Planning and carrying out internal and external audit programmes.
-Supplier Liaisons (internal and external).
-Maintain and develop Quality management systems.
-Team Management of 3 Quality engineers.
-Liaising with customers to resolve any quality issues.
-Promote Quality control and continuous improvement throughout the business.
-Manage all direct reports within the Quality department.
-Develop and maintain Health & Safety Management System.
-Planning regular Management meetings.
You will have:
-Proven experience working within a similar role ideally within an electronics environment.
-Have worked within an EN9100 accredited organisation.
-Managed teams to meet full Rev C and ideally Rev D standards.
-Strong knowledge of Lean manufacturing and Continuous improvement.
Commutable from: Tonbridge, East Grinstead, Crawley, Sevenoaks, Oxted, Horsham, Croyden.
For more information or to discuss please contact;
Jasmine Baker 02392315075 firstname.lastname@example.org
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Interim Production Manager
- Supplier Compliance Officer
- Contract Software Engineer (C/QT) Bristol-350 p/d
- Finance Business Partner
- Audit Engineer
- Procurement - Cost Control
- Manufacturing Engineer
- Street Lighting Operative
- Recruitment Resourcer
- SQL Report Writer
- Network Engineer - Hampshire - £35K
- GDPR Business Analyst/Project Manager
- IT Applications Manager
- SAP Solutions Architect
- Software Product Security Architect
- OPERATIONS ENGINEER - HAMPSHIRE - UP TO £48K
- Applications & Products Technical Support
- CONTRACT PRODUCTION QUALITY ENGINEER-RUGBY
- Enterprise Architect (EA)
- Electronics Design Engineer