Process Chemist (Dispersants and Blending)
We are currently looking for a Process Chemist (Dispersants and Blending) to join an innovative business based in the Oxfordshire area.
As the Process Chemist (Dispersants and Blending) you will be responsible for delivering strategic projects in supply security, component/process optimisation and cost containment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Process Chemist (Dispersants and Blending) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
Work in cross-functional teams, in lab work across both synthesis and analysis, using pervasive technologies.
Writing reports to document the testing and analysis, as well as supporting plant trials.
Conduct investigations to support root cause analysis for non-conformances and customer complaints.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Process Chemist (Dispersants and Blending) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
Relevant degree in chemistry, or a related scientific discipline; with proven industry experience in organic synthesis and a strong background in analytical chemistry techniques would be an advantage.
A working knowledge and practical experience with managing test results and technical information; in addition to interpreting data, making recommendations and maintaining laboratory records.
Key Words: Process / Chemist / Fine Chemicals / Oil and Gas / Lubricants / Synthesis / Testing / Analytical / Root Cause Analysis / Plant Trials / Manufacturing / Technology / Innovative / Dispersant / Blending / Process Development
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development.
We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position.
HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists.
We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
- Start: 20/06/2017
- Rate: Experience Dependant
- Location: Oxfordshire,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Science
- Recruiter: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Contact: Megan Rich
- Tel: 0203 225 5120
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J4051
- Posted: 2017-06-20 16:16:20 -
- View all Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
More Jobs from Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Research Assistant - Mammalian Cell Culture
- Senior DBA - Senior Database Administrator
- Quality Assurance Manager
- QA Executive
- Scientific Compliance Manager
- Pharmacist Quality Executive
- Process Development Chemist
- Principal Scientist Upstream Processing
- .NET Developer
- IT Manager
- Process Validation Expert - Biopharmaceuticals
- Customer Service Representative - French Speaking
- Inside Sales Specialist - German Speaking
- .NET Developer C#
- Head of Clinical Assays
- Commercial Development Manager
- QA Specialist
- Team Leader - Genomics
- Project Manager - Pre Clinical / Early Clinical
- Immunoassay Scientist