Valuer - South Wales
My client, a local authority based in the South Wales area is looking for a Property Valuer to join their team.
This is a full time, temporary contract for at least 2 years and the successful candidate will hold a full UK driving licence and a professional qualification, for example MRICS.
The main purpose of this role is to value, manage and review the client's property portfolio and conduct negotiations on behalf of the client with owners, occupiers and professional advisers in respect of a wide range of property transactions, and report on such matters with recommendations.
The main skills and experience the successful candidate will need are as follows;
Knowledge and understanding of the legislative and statutory obligations that affect the delivery of estate management services generally and valuations specifically.
Knowledge of good practice in the delivery of valuation services in accordance with RICS professional standards.
Recent experience of negotiating property transactions with land owners, tenants, landlords, and other property professionals.
Proven track record in delivering valuation and estate management services either in the public or private sectors.
Commitment to continual learning and development professionally as a Chartered Surveyor.
Commitment to public service and customer satisfaction.
Willingness to be flexible in undertaking a variety of tasks.
If this sounds of interest to you, please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jamal at Service Care Construction for a confidential discussion on 01772 208967.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- *PERMANENT* Property Manager – Bath, Somerset
- Benefits Assessment Officer – Cornwall
- Adoption Social Worker | Coventry, West Midlands
- IT Technical Support Officer - Preston
- Child Protection Solicitor
- Lead Developer Ruby on Rails - Manchester
- Adults Social Worker | Oswestry, Shropshire
- Children Social worker – Fostering team - Wrexham
- Adult Social Worker | Community Services
- Children’s Social Worker – Wrexham
- Qualified Social Workers – Child Protection Team Cumbria
- Fostering and Adoption Social Worker | Sheffield Council
- Qualified Social Worker –Child Protection Team –Cleethorpes
- Social Workers | Child Protection & Assessment
- Child Protection Social Worker Cumbria
- Housing Officer, Peterborough
- Youth Offending Service Officer
- Business Support Assistants (x2), Huntingdon - Cambridgeshire
- RMN - Nottingham
- RMN - Bradford