£7.50 per hour
Cornwall, St Columb
Who we are
Retallack is a five star luxury resort and spa in Cornwall, Set in 100 acres of peaceful lakes and Cornish countryside the resort has plenty going on and offers much more than your average holiday home.
From indulging in dinner, to relaxing in the spa, working up a glow in the health club, having fun on the FlowRider or splashing around at Retallack Wake Park, we have it all going on.
We are currently looking for a Housekeeping Checker to join our housekeeping team.
Our focus is to deliver a high standard of cleanliness and to ensure our guests receive this during their stay within our resort.
You will be responsible for providing support to the cleaners, ensuring the standards are kept at all times, and reporting to the Housekeeping Manager.
On a daily basis, this will involve:
* Ensuring the department upholds standards by effectively monitoring the cleanliness within Retallack Resort.
* Ensuring the housekeepers are working to and adhering to departmental standard operating procedures
* Ensure resort lodges and apartments are checked to the departmental standard operating procedures at all times
* Reporting any maintenance issues or requirements to the Head of Housekeeping.
* Ensuring guest requests and bed configurations are in place and correct
* Carryout cleaning when required
The Ideal Housekeeping Checker
* Excellent customer service
* Previous experience in a similar environment, with a minimum 4 star rating would be desirable.
* Previous experience in a Supervisory position would be advantageous
* Excellent eye for detail and a passion for hospitality
* A desire to deliver a 5 star level of service in line with Retallacks standards
* Part time Permanent position
* 16 hours per week over three days - Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays
* Flexibility to work other week days for Lodge/Apartment cleaning
* Hours of work are 9am to 7pm.
* Due to location must be a car driver with own transport.
In return for your hard work as our Housekeeping Checker, you will be entitled to:
* 21 days holiday entitlement
* Discounted rates on leisure facilities, Thalgo Spa, Green Room Restaurant, Wake Park and Flowrider.
* Free onsite parking.
Closing date for applications 21/07/2017
Required experience: Housekeeping: 1 year
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Store Manager / Retail Catering Manager
- Service Driver
- Deputy Facilities Manager
- Sales Executive - Automotive
- Site Administrator
- Financial Controller
- Logistics Foreman
- 360 Telehandler Operator
- Vehicle Service Technician / Mechanic
- Receptionist / Booking Assistant
- Resource Controller
- Contracts Manager
- Driver Trainer
- Performance Analyst
- Field Sales Executive
- Instruction Writer
- Warehouse Operative
- PMO Analyst
- Contact Centre Agent : French Speaking