Adults Support Worker Sheffield
*CALLING ALL SUPPORT WORKERS!
20 X SUPPORT WORKERS NEEDED - RESIDENTIAL AND COMMUNITY SHIFT WORK- SHEFFIELD!
Service Care Solutions are currently recruiting for SUPPORT WORKERS.
This is for RESIDENTIAL SHIFT WORK to work in SHEFFIELD
There will be a variety of shifts on offer including days, nights and sleep ins!
If you are looking for an immediate start with lots of flexibility and hours on offer, then get in touch!
This is an exciting opportunity and the roles will include:
, Assisting residents with personal care activities such as washing, personal hygiene, dressing and assisting with meals
, Providing physical and mental stimulation by taking part in recreational and social activities with residents, both individually and as a group
, Generally promoting the residents' independence, choice, dignity and respect by delivering the very best standards of care.
, A DBS from within the last 12 months
, Applications are invited from those with a care background.
, We will need 2 references
, A Car driver is beneficial but not essential
, Opportunity to work for a prestigious organisation
, Excellent career progression opportunities
, Competitive rates of pay
, Full further training programs will be provided
Working with Service Care Solutions comes with many benefits, including:-
, Excellent rates of pay
, Payroll service twice a week
, A contractor Loyalty scheme with various bonuses offered
, Free registration and Free DBS
If you are interested in the role, or know of anyone who may be, please contact Jack at Service Care Solutions on 01772 208 964 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: If you know of someone who is looking for work in this field, or would be looking in the near future, then please pass m details on to them.
If we manage to place them into contract work such as this, lasting over 13 weeks, we will happily pay you a £250 REFERRAL BONUS!
Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter for regular Job Alerts and advice.
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Fostering and Adoption Social Worker | Sheffield Council
- Qualified Social Worker –Child Protection Team –Cleethorpes
- Social Workers | Child Protection & Assessment
- Child Protection Social Worker Cumbria
- Housing Officer, Peterborough
- Youth Offending Service Officer
- Business Support Assistants (x2), Huntingdon - Cambridgeshire
- RMN - Nottingham
- RMN - Bradford
- RMN - Lancashire
- Part time Adults Social Work Assistant - Accrington
- Family Support Worker - Cheshire
- Registered Mental Health Nurses - Sussex
- Early Arrears Management Officer
- Mental Healthcare Assistants - Ipswich
- Youth Offending Officer
- Public Health Officer - Wokingham
- SEN Casework Officer, West London, Kensington and Chelsea
- Outdoor Clerk/Paralegal