UX Designer | Salary competitive plus Relocation, Private Healthcare, Bonus and Pension | Online Gaming Sector | Gibraltar
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit a Gaming UX Designer for a world leading International iGaming businesses with one of their bases in Gibraltar.
You will be responsible for researching and designing user interface solutions based on UX principles, business requirements and user research.
The role will work collaboratively with the UX team and key stakeholders to gather insights with which to inform design solutions and create user journeys, sketches, wireframes and mock-ups.
The UX Designer will be a passionate advocate for the user to deliver great user experiences across all digital channels used by millions of our customers.
UX Designer Responsibilities
- Design the look, feel and experience of our products across the business in line with the project brief for review by the defined stakeholder(s)
- Work effectively with a cross-functional team (i.e.
Product, UX, Marketing, DEV) across all brands ensuring the product is successfully delivered to market in line with the brand proposition
- Maintain live projects and keep the UI toolkit updated following any changes that may be made throughout the project lifecycle
- Attention to detail with a good understanding of colour, composition and typography in their work
- Create high fidelity prototypes and interactions based on existing prototyping tools such as Flinto, Principle and Framer
- Carry out design reviews of our products pre and post going live, collaborating with the development teams raising defects and flagging issues that need to be addressed to improve the product quality
- Stay fully abreast of online design trends, technologies and competitor activity by researching online, following design networks such as behance and dribble
UX Designer Specialist Skills and Experience Required
- Knowledge of wireframing, prototyping and general design software tools (axure, balsamiq, invisionapp, adobe suite…)
- Experience of designing complex products across a variety of screens and platforms;
- Ability to think at all layers of a project, from product (system) design, to interaction, to final design;
- Ability to prioritise projects, communicate progress and deliver on time;
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders;
- A good working knowledge of user centered design methodologies, lean design and agile development;
- A large toolkit and varied UX skills and techniques, from workshopping to sketching to prototyping, and a knowledge of which to use when;
- Ability to interpret a client's requirements and work collaboratively with a team
Our Client is a forward thinking and dynamic International Gaming Organization looking to expand on their already impressive workforce.
They are at the forefront of technology with their Gaming products and have substantial plans for growth.
They have an excellent working environment, benefits and bonus package and any successfully placed candidates will be provided with a great platform to develop their career in both technology and gaming.
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory on the edge of the Iberian Peninsula neighbouring Southern Spain.
It boasts 300 days of sunshine per year, a relaxed out of work lifestyle and is easily accessible to the rest of Europe from Gibraltar and Malaga airports.
The primary currency in Gibraltar is pounds/sterling and there are excellent English speaking schools if you are relocating with your family.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Sasha Poveda, Recruitment Consultant on +350 200 69999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills: UX, UI, Designer, Graphic Design, Digital Designer, Art Director , UX Researcher
More Jobs from SRG
- Japanese Country Manager
- Web Developer
- CRM Manager
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- Audit Senior
- Accounts and Audit Senior (Qualified)
- Auditor Senior - Accountancy
- Real-Time Content Executive
- Head of CRM (Sports)
- Senior Analog IC Design Engineer
- Senior Analog Layout Designer
- CRM Project Manager
- Account Manager (B2B)
- VIP Account Manager (German)
- UX Researcher
- Senior Analyst - CRM
- Marketing Communications Executive (German Speaker)
- Sales Consultant
- .NET Developer