QUALITY ENGINEER- PERMANENT- EDENBRIDGE-BETWEEN £25K-35K DOE
An excellent manufacturing company based in Edenbridge are looking to hire a Quality Engineer to assist them in the development of their exciting range of connectors & electronic components.
The successful candidate will be assisting the Quality Manager to develop and implement the quality processes and procedures to fit all the businesses requirements.
-Carrying out internal audits.
-Supplier Liaisons (internal and external).
-Maintain and develop on the Quality performance indicators.
-Liaising with customers to resolve any quality issues.
-Working with the Quality Manager to identify any quality failures.
-Carry out routine inspections.
-Assisting with Quality cost reduction.
You will have:
-Proven experience working within a similar role ideally within an electronics environment.
-Good H&S awareness.
-Demonstrates good IT skills (SAGE 200).
-Ideally further education to HNC level.
Commutable from: Tonbridge, East Grinstead, Crawley, Sevenoaks, Oxted, Horsham, Croyden.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Estates Director
- New business broker (Marine Insurance)
- Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
- Building Services Associate / Associate Director
- CONTRACT FACILITIES MANGER
- Maintenance Technician
- Mechanical Engineer
- Quantity Surveyor
- 1st Line Support
- Application Support Team Lead - EMEA
- Industrial Painter
- Release and IT environment Manager
- SAP Simple Finance Consultant & Manager
- SAP Fashion Management Consultant & Manager
- AS PRD SAP S4/HANA Manager
- SAP Solutions Architect
- Network Engineer/3rd line support
- Wintel Lead