Healthcare Assistant - Mental Health
Service Care Solutions are looking for Mental Healthcare Assistants across the North West.
We have weekday and weekend shifts available at various mental health services across the region.
The positions are Band 3 with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity for Mental Healthcare Assistants looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The Limited company hourly rates of pay are from £10.00 - £15.00 per hour.
The positions involve working within various adult mental health services, offering one-to-one engagement with patients and contributing to their on-going treatment and recovery.
It is essential that the successful candidate will be PMVA trained and have substantial experience as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker in a mental health role, preferably in a ward or inpatient environment.
NVQ Level 2 or 3 in Health and Social Care would be a benefit, as well as significant experience in performing observations, with the ability to spot deterioration.
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
, Twice weekly payroll runs
, £250 training allowance
, Excellent pay rates
, Exceptional referral bonuses
, Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
, Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
, Ltd and PAYE payment options available
, Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
, DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so please forward your CV or contact Rebecca Ellerton on 01772 208 962 as soon as possible, for further information.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: 3 Months +
- Rate: £10 - £15 per hour + Uplifts for Nights and Weekends
- Location: Lancashire, England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Tel: 01772 555530
- Fax: 0870 762 6020
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2017-06-28 17:20:36 -
- View all Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Family Lawyer
- Community Nurse - Cambridge
- Childrens Residential Support Worker
- REGISTERED MENTAL HEALTH NURSE
- Roofer - Croydon
- Estate Officer
- Adults Social Worker Adults In The Community Southend On Sea.
- Adoption Social Worker, Lambeth Council
- Children with Disabilities Social worker Bedford
- Safeguarding Partnership Manager| Sheffield City Council
- Front End Digital Engineer - Manchester
- Full Stack Developer - Manchester
- Domestic Abuse Officer
- Private Client Paralegal
- Multi Trader - London
- Best Interest Assessor
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Compliancy Coordinator
- Children Social Worker Clacton On Sea Essex
- Children Senior Social Worker Thurrock Council