Electrician 9478 Lincoln
We're looking for a Maintenance Electrician to work for our client on a large, static site in the Lincoln area.
The role will involve planned and reactive PPM works to commercial / industrial premises.
You will be working as part of a large on site maintenance team who carry out electrical, mechanical and building fabric work.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 17th Edition, plus full electrical apprenticeship (City & Guilds 236 Parts 1&2 or NVQ Equivalent)
- Testing & Inspection (Preferred, but not essential)
- Previous experience of working within a maintenance role, with some mechanical knowledge an advantage.
- Full driving licence
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-known maintenance contractor who have a strong reputation within the industry.
The hours of work will be 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
STR Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from STR Group Limited
- Clinical Nurse Manager
- Finance Business Partner
- Assistant Site Manager
- Incident Response Specialist
- Supply Chain Planner
- Graduate Buyer
- Demand Forecaster
- Business Systems Analyst- 12 month FTC - Hampshire
- Product Cyber Security Officer
- Contract Software Engineer (C++) Bristol £350 p/d
- Contract Mechanical Design Engineer
- IT Security Officer
- Technology Implementation Manager
- Lead Scientist
- Maintenance Technician
- Marketing Assistant
- Quantity Surveyor
- Senior Electrical Design Engineer