Business Development - Augmented Reality SaaS - OTE £80,000
A truly unique and fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly expanding business, recognised for their innovative technology in the start-up world, operating within the augmented reality space that have developed a SaaS based offering meaning augmented reality can be used by companies of all shapes and sizes.
In the role of Business Development Director you will be responsible for the development of sales / new business development process as well as being personally responsible for identification and closure or prospects for the SaaS based offering.
Job Title: Business Development Director
Industry: Augmented Reality SaaS, Virtual Reality SaaS, Marketing SaaS, Advertising SaaS
Location: Central London
Package: £50,000 - £60,000 basic salary, £80,000 OTE and excellent career progression
As the Business Development Director for a newly created division focused on selling an innovative SaaS offering based around augmented reality you will be working closely with the CEO and Partnership Director to devise a sales / business development strategy and process as well as getting in front of new and existing clients currently using the offering in BETA to convert in to paying customers.
You will also then be responsible for identifying prospects within specific market sectors such as marketing agencies, publishing, retail, consumer products, education, packaging, architects etc.
engaging with heads of mobile, head of digital, studio head, lead designers etc.
to show them the value of using a modular based SaaS offering for their augmented reality strategies to help sell more product.
You will be a highly successful Business Development Manager / Business Development Director within the augmented reality or creative design software market place with a demonstrable track record of selling SaaS products and winning new business.
Any exposure to working within a start-up or a rapidly expanding ever changing business is essential to fit in with the fast paced dynamic culture of the business.
You will be someone that has the ability to work both on the direction and strategy of the sales funnel for the SaaS offering whilst also getting your hands dirty and implementing the strategy by getting in front of clients and prospects to sell their innovative AR offering.
On offer for the successful Business Development Director is a very attractive package with a base salary of £50,000-£60,000, depending on experience.
OTE of £80,000.
Also on offer is the opportunity of working with a company that has ambitious growth plans for the SaaS side of their business as such based on your success you could be building and developing a team very quickly.
Get in touch now for more information.
For more information on this and up to 200 other live vacancies please visit our website or call to speak to one of our highly trained consultants.
h2 Recruit specialise in all sales positions.
More Jobs from h2 Recruit Ltd
- Business Development Manager – Medical Supplies - £32,000
- Account Executive - SaaS/Subscription - £45,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – Office Seating – £60,000 OTE
- Business Development - Promotional Merchandise - £50,000
- Area Sales Manager - Waste Management - OTE £50,000
- Business Development Manager- Contact Cleaning - £55,000
- Sales Executive – Corporate Events - £40,000
- Business Development Manager – Digital Advertising - £90,000
- Business Development Manager – LED lighting - £40,000.00
- Business Development manager – Marketing software - £26,400
- Business Development manager – PPE - £50,000 OTE
- Telesales – Luxury Motors (Cars) - £20,000.00
- Corporate Sales – Economics Publication – OTE £55,000
- Field Sales Manager – Automotive Equipment – OTE £50,000
- Territory Sales Manager – Gas Membranes - £80,000
- Commercial Director – Property Management Software - £70,000
- National Sales Manager – Labelling Equipment - £90,000 OTE
- Business Development Manager – CAD Software - £50,000 OTE
- Area sales manager – Personal protective equipment - £50,000
- Field Sales Account Manager - CAD/ BIM Technology - £70,000