Travel Sales Team Leader
Have you spent years travelling the world and exploring everything life has to offer? Have you ticked off countless destinations from your bucket list? Combine this with your luxury travel sales manager background and your next career is around the corner.
We are looking for proven experienced sales consultants with a passion to sell luxury and experiential holidays, primarily in Europe and the Scandinavia region, although you will frequently deal with worldwide clients as well.
You will have excellent destination knowledge, either gained through living or working in Europe or Scandinavia, or through extensively travelling and selling the region.
With a proven track record in sales, ideally gained in a luxury or tailor made travel company and you will have high touch customer relationship skills needed to close sales.
- Responsible for the total performance and output of the sales team
- Provide sales leadership, build the capabilities of the sales team and motivate the team to optimum performance
- Create and implement strategy to increase sales, efficiency and client service;
- Monitor sales and client service via KPIs, service questionnaires and call recordings to maintain high performance
- Develop and implement performance improvement measures where required
- Apply and manage best practice throughout the sales process
- On-going development of sales processes and techniques
- Manage all areas of sales staff recruitment and training
- Manage all aspects of the Sales incentive scheme, including development of the most effective scheme to drive and reward strong sales performance and excellent client service
- Lead by example, consistently delivering and exceeding your consultant sales targets whilst following company policy
- GDS experience, ideally Amadeus
- In depth knowledge of tailor-made travel (and cruise)
- Commercially aware
- Able to inspire, motivate and develop our sales teams
A great package for the successful candidate with a basic salary up to £30k plus commission + FAM Trips, Incentives and a great company environment.
Call Charlotte on 0207 347 5060
Click 'APPLY' and follow the instructions.
More Jobs from Travel Trade Recruitment
- Marketing Executive
- Travel Industry - Call Centre Manager
- Travel Sales Consultant
- UK Group Product Executive, Edinburgh
- Part Time Flights Consultant, Leeds
- Reservations Consultant
- Ski Sales Consultant
- Groups and Tours Manager
- Travel Advisor
- Hotel Travel Consultant
- Business Travel Consultant, Glasgow
- Business Travel Consultant, Bradford
- Part Time Business Travel Consultant, Edinburgh
- Administrator - Part-time
- Tailor Made Travel Consultant
- Sales Manager South Region
- Foreign Exchange Advisor - Part-time
- Travel Advisor - Somerset
- Travel Consultant - South Birmingham
- Home Working Travel Consultant