Are you highly experienced in customer service, engaged and motivated? Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? If so, you may just be the person we're looking for!
Founded in 2005, Coach in a Box set out to be the first company to offer high quality coaching that was affordable and accessible to all.
Since then, we have become one of the worlds largest coaching companies coaching over 7,000 clients a year.
Working alongside many of the world's largest companies to develop talent and potential at all levels of leadership through innovative and practical solutions, we are passionate about making learning and development accessible.
We're proud of our journey, our ambitious purpose, the positive impact we have as an organisation and the incredible global team that makes it happen.
We are excited about bringing truly transformational change to the many, rather than the few.
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Project Assistant to join the team in Evanston, Chicago.
Project Assistant responsibilities:
This role is critical to our service delivery and ongoing growth, and serves as an entry point into our company and the wider learning and development industry.
You will be providing administrative support for the operational delivery of our client programs and act as a professional first point of contact for both email and telephone based enquiries, therefore an outgoing, collaborative communication style will be essential.
You will also be responsible for:
* Providing logistical support for coaching sessions, workshops, and group coaching sessions such as travel requirements, technical assistance, calendar management and handover documents.
* Managing Coaching resource at Client / Project level.
* Uploading and launching new programs using our in-house operating system.
* Monitoring and assessing progress of coaching journeys.
* Understanding & delivering against project plans.
* Responsibility for monitoring client engagement.
* Monitoring a helpdesk inbox and providing general customer support and resolution.
* Undertaking general administrative duties.
* Providing first line support to clients, responding to queries or first line operational complaints.
* Initiating and compiling data into a client suitable report format.
* Undertaking new client calls where appropriate, completing crib sheets and matching to 'off the shelf' programs where possible.
* Assisting with the creation and collection of client invoices.
* Awareness of debt levels and assistance as requested.
* Assisting in accurately forecasting sales income.
* Managing missed calls and expenses process for portfolio.
The ideal Project Assistant:
* Experience of working in a customer focussed administrative role
* Proven ability to be organised and help organise others
* Strong attention to detail
* Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
* Comfortable working with ambiguity
* Able to manage own time and multi-task
* Data analysis and financial management skills
* Able to confidently present and communicate with our clients
* Interest in leadership development and empowering others
* Engaging and positive approach.
* Demonstrates an interest in increasing self-awareness and personal impact/brand
If you are looking for your next challenge as our Project Assistant, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist.
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory.
We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
More Jobs from CV WOW
- Sales Advisor : New Homes
- Marketing Support Manager
- Administration Manager
- Service Technician
- Digital Marketing Intern
- Performance Improvement Manager
- HR Learning and Development Advisor
- PMO Administrator
- Site Operative - Bio Solids
- Digital Copywriting Assistant
- Customer Service Advisor
- Supervisor / Team Leader
- Mortgage Advisor
- Store Manager
- Smart Repair Technician
- Mortgage Advice Bureau
- Training Resource and Publishing Executive
- Compliance Assistant
- Distribution Coordinator