My client, a specialist within their field are looking for a PHP Web Developer to join a fast paced, technically advanced team.
You will be a skilled back-end developer that’s looking to advance their career.
Alongside the existing team you will have the opportunity to develop your skills and experience, whilst exploring new technologies, either independently or with a mentor.
All members of the team will have support & funding available to gain AWS certification.
- PHP 5/7
- Bootstrap 3
- Coffee Script
- No start and finish times, set own targets and make sure you hit them
- Free Fridays - work on whatever you want
- Extra day off - paid day off on top of standard holiday entitlement whenever you want for birthday / event etc.
- Hardware allowance or bring your own device
- Paid time off, travel, accommodation and food for tech events - We've been to a few inc.
AWS Summit in London and regular meetups like SyncNorwich
- Entertainment subscription - Netflix, Nowtv, Spotify etc.
- Unlimited 4G subscription with BYOD or phone of your choice or reimbursement of your full phone contract plus a reasonable phone upgrade fee
- Start: Flexible
- Duration: Full Time, Permanent
- Rate: Â£30k - 35k per year + Excellent Benefits
- Location: Norwich, Norfolk, Suffolk
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: IT
- Recruiter: i4 Recruitment
- Contact: Jason Beddow
- Tel: 01603 415100
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: J956 - JB
- Posted: 2017-07-14 15:56:27 -
- View all Jobs from i4 Recruitment
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Software Application Support Analyst
- Vertical CNC Setter/Operator
- Trainee Quality Engineer
- CNC Programmer
- Trainee CNC Programmer
- CNC Programmer
- Warehouse Leading Hand
- Senior Sales Executive Consultant
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant
- Warehouse Operative (LLOP / PPT)
- Development Programme Assistant
- Quality Control Inspector
- Electronic Test Technician
- Assistant Technical Engineer
- Telesales Executive
- Electrical Engineer
- Care Assistant
- Home Care Worker
- VAT Supervisor