Office Receptionist / Admin
Our client a leader in their industry is urgently seeking a Receptionist for their busy office.
This is a great opportunity for you build your career, With an amazing working environment, flexible working hours and a great basic salary.
No experience is required as full training
Receptionist duties will include:
- Answering the telephone
- Arranging appointments
- Communicating with Clients at reception and on the telephone
- Maintaining a friendly, helpful attitude to clients
- Assisting the office manager as necessary
- Ensuring that the reception is kept clean and tidy
- Assisting colleagues as required
- Use of computer system as described in the computer manual
- Telephone clients if appointments need to be altered/cancelled
- Deal with messages from and to clients
Want to find out more? Apply online today!
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Retail Assistant (Part-time)
- Call Centre Operatives
- Events and Membership Officer
- Housing Administration Officer
- Post Room Clerk
- Removal Porters (Transportation/Logistics)
- Inbound Customer Service Agents
- Hotel & Bar Workers
- Shop floor Assistant
- Refuse Loaders
- Production Line Workers
- Junior PA/ Receptionist
- Finance Assistant
- Assembly Operatives
- Administration Support
- Trainee Site Manager
- Sandwich Makers
- Junior IT Support
- Kitchen Assistant