Cosmetic Patient Advisor
Our client who is a leading provider of Cosmetic procedures is seeking an experienced Cosmetics Advisor.
Candidates will work between Reading, Maidstone, Peterborough & Norwich – permanent base would be the clinic closest to their home and travel expenses will be paid when commuting to the other clinics.
Candidates will be responsible for generating business for Cosmetic procedure sales.
Personally responsible for meeting and exceeding sales targets as identified by the Company in the context of its overall sales strategy. To ensure that all business is carried out in accordance with the relevant regulatory bodies whilst providing an excellent level of service.
Responsibilities will include:
- To achieve new sales through personal selling skills
- To develop relationships with prospective new patients through promotion of products and services and to develop existing sales business through effective patient handling.
- To be pro-active in the means of developing sales outside of the confines of the Clinic i.e.
by arranging and attending venue consultations, by researching additional business opportunities etc.
- To ensure profit maximisation is achieved through the monitoring of sales product mix and regulation of discounting arrangements.
- To liaise regularly with other Clinic and Head Office departments in providing sales information and reports as directed.
Candidates will have a strong business development background with similar industry experience.
Own Car is essential
More Jobs from Tudor Employmet
- Warehouse Operative
- Product Manager
- Multi-Skilled Trades Person
- Telesales Executive
- Warehouse Operative - Hixon
- Parcel Sorter - Essington
- Finance Administrator
- Parcel Sorters - Cannock
- Goods In Goods out clerk
- Overhead Travelleing Crane Operative
- Skilled Assembly Operative
- Maintenance Technician
- Part-Time Parcel Sorters
- Section Supervisor - Night Operation
- QA Assistant
- Account Manager
- Technical Sales Engineer