Senior Account Executive - Enterprise Cloud
Enterprise Account Executive required by our client, a market leader in Cloud enterprise application software, helping companies of all sizes and industries innovate through simplification.
The primary purpose of the Account Executive is to achieve their overall revenue goal.
The Account Executive is responsible for identifying and qualifying opportunities, developing a strategy then work with local and global teams too successfully deliver them.
Account Executive Key responsibilities:
- Work with the Sales Manager, Regional Leader and extended team to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline & close deals
- Work with the Regional and Global teams to educate target accounts on capabilities and conduct account planning for strategic deals
- Represent product line in customer accounts of all sizes and industries.
- Meet and exceed direct sales goals within assigned territory.
- Manage and track customer engagement and activity through established sales processes and systems as well as keeping customer account data current and accurate.
- Work effectively within a team environment to maximize revenue potential and ensure customer success
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead generation, qualification, evaluation, close and account care.
- Effectively advise and influence customers through consultative selling techniques.
- Articulate product capabilities and potential solutions
- Provide dynamic and impactful presentations
- Develop a deep knowledge of the product and related offerings
Account Executive Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in Cloud platform sales IT sales or similar i.e.
business software, ERP, Cloud, Data and/or IT solutions in a complex sales environment.
- Experience with Platform as a Service (PaaS) including knowledge of the current PaaS market
- Have worked with new solutions and capabilities
- Experience pricing and packaging solutions
- Experience selling to CXOs/CIO's/IT/business leaders in Finance
Account Executive Skills & Competencies
- Exceptional analytical and technical skills, as well as written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal skills including collaboration, facilitation, negotiation, and persuasion.
- Comfortable working in a matrix environment and virtual teams
- Ability to travel (25% to 75%)
More Jobs from Write Authors Ltd
- Business Development Representative (German Speaking - SaaS)
- Sales Executive – Regional (SaaS/HCM/Talent Management)
- Product Owner (Cloud/SaaS)
- Implementation Consultant (SaaS)
- Business Development Representative
- Technical Author/Technical Writer (Developer Guides,Linux)
- Solutions Consultant (SaaS BI)
- Account Manager SaaS HCM
- Sales Executive –Cloud