Hard working Line Operative now wanted for leading manufacturer.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a fast paced work environment and gain valuable work experience.
As a Line Operative your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Efficiently completing assembling, packing and unpacking tasks
- Working according to health and safety guidelines
- Ensuring that the final products meet quality standards
The right Line Operative will have:
- Must have previous experience in a production line
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Should be physically fit to lift heavy weights
- Must be a good team player
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK)
Nationwide Placements (UK) positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Retail Assistant (Part-time)
- Call Centre Operatives
- Events and Membership Officer
- Housing Administration Officer
- Post Room Clerk
- Removal Porters (Transportation/Logistics)
- Inbound Customer Service Agents
- Hotel & Bar Workers
- Shop floor Assistant
- Refuse Loaders
- Production Line Workers
- Junior PA/ Receptionist
- Finance Assistant
- Assembly Operatives
- Administration Support
- Trainee Site Manager
- Sandwich Makers
- Junior IT Support
- Kitchen Assistant