Service Advisor - Lancashire
Are you an experienced Service Advisor? Are you able to work well in a high-pressured environment? A very successful and prestige dealership based in Lancashire is looking for a Service Advisor to be part of their team.
Ideally, we are looking for an individual who has come from a dealership background and who is now ready to take their next career step while progressing and developing their skills further.
- Day to day you will be responsible for meeting and greeting customers who arrive at the dealership/maintenance area
- Communicating with all customers about any problems with their vehicles and agree the details of the work that needs to be carried out.
- Explaining to customers all the services that are provided in an expert and professional manner
- Providing accurate estimate and costings for services and communicate this will customers
- Liaising with the workshop and monitor repair work so you are able to keep customers up to date on the progress or any delays of their vehicle
- Keeping track of all repairs and services using the in-house computer software programme
Who we're looking for
- Experience working within the Service department in an automotive dealership
- Kerridge experience is ideal for this position but not essential
- An individual with the drive to excel and develop within this role
- An approachable character with good team spirit
What's on offer?
Company pension scheme
22 day's holiday
Vehicle purchase discount
Full brand training provided
Apply with your up-to-date CV in Word format.
HCP International is a leading automotive recruitment consultancy, established for 20 years, approved by manufacturers and the UK's top 50 dealer groups.
We work seamlessly alongside our Clients to recruit exceptional talent throughout the United Kingdom, Middle East and Asia.
Contact us if you are considering a career within the automotive industry, at manufacturer or dealer level.
Alternatively, if you are thinking about a different role in the challenging but immensely rewarding automotive sector please give us a call.
HCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from HCP International
- Panel Beater - Nottinghamshire
- MOT Tester - Surrey
- Service Advisor - Oxfordshire
- Car Sales Executive - Staffordshire
- Transaction Manager
- Motor Vehicle Technician - Essex
- Motor Vehicle Technician - West Sussex
- HGV Technician - Oxfordshire
- Assistant Accountant - Kent
- Transaction Manager - Worcestershire
- Service Advisor - Surrey
- Business Manager - Middlesex
- Commercial Sales Executive - Oxfordshire
- MOT Tester - Hampshire
- Parts Advisor - Crawley
- Brand Sales Manager - Surrey
- Business Manager - Surrey
- New Car Sales Manager - West Sussex
- HGV Technician - Somerset
- HGV Technician - Lincolnshire