SHO Anaesthesiology Locums - North East
ID Medical is urgently seeking SHO level locums to work in Anaesthesiology.
There are several positions available for NHS trusts in the North East, offering both part and full time hours.
Working as an anaesthetist in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary department, successful applicants will be required to appropriate anaesthetics, monitor patients during surgical operations and supervise patient recovery.
Anaesthesiology works across several departments and candidates will have the opportunity to work with critical care units, emergency departments, acute teams, radiology and obstetric units, among others.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Apply knowledge you have gained during undergraduate medical education
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills to work with a wide range of departments
All applicants must have experience working in UK hospitals and must be GMC registered.
The tangible benefits of working with ID Medical:
- ID Medical School with CPD - accredited education programmes for medical professionals
- Excellent salary packages available
- Free BLS & PLS course
- 24 hour support service
- Excellent relocation package available
- Discounted CPD accredited courses
- Dedicated, experienced, supportive and friendly consultants
- UK's leading Revalidation service for doctors, attested “Excellent” by NHS England
The ID Medical Refer & Earn scheme also allows you to earn extra money by referring friends, colleagues or family to us for a suitable medical solution.
About ID Medical
From its headquarters in Milton Keynes as well as its Central London office, award-winning ID Medical is the leading independent supplier of superior quality locum doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and primary care staff, supplying over 5 million hours to the NHS per annum.
ID Medical was formed in 2002, holding preferred supplier contracts with more than 90% of NHS hospitals and private medical sector organisations.
If you are looking for a rewarding career, join us at ID Medical and help us transform the lives of the people who use our service for the better.
The ID Medical Group is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business.
Applicants will be required to register with us.
Please visit ID Medical for more opportunities to grow your career.
Follow us on twitter and Facebook.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams.
Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
More Jobs from ID Medical
- SPR locum Paediatric doctors in Peterborough
- Stoke-On-Trent - SPR Doctor Emergency Medicine (A&E)
- SPR Doctor Emergency Medicine (A&E) - Birmingham
- Band 5 Nurses Needed for NHS Theatre Positions
- Paediatric Agency Nurses - Band 5+
- Sheffield - SPR Doctor of General Medicine (GIM)
- SPR Doctor - Emergency Medicine (A&E)
- SPR Doctor in Cardiology
- SPR Doctor Obs & Gynae - Preston
- SPR in Trauma and Orthopaedics (T&O) - Lincoln
- Norwich - NHS Registrar - General Medicine
- SPR Doctor of General Surgery - Southend-On-Sea
- A&E Specialist Registrar - North East NHS
- Biomedical Scientist (BMS / MLSO) East Midlands
- NHS Dietitian Band 6-7
- SPR General Medicine (GIM) - Manchester
- SPR, ST4, ST5 in Emergency Medicine (A&E)
- Ophthalmologist NHS - Southampton
- Specialist Registrar ST4/5 in Cardiology
- SPR Doctor in Reading - Obs & Gynae