My client is an award winning Cyber Security Consultancy and Software house specialising in GRC solutions.
They are one of the few consultancies out there who are able to put forward a capable reporting and analysis platform.
The business is accredited via CESG, and has a varied client base covering Central Government, Finance and Commercial.
They help business’ identify and mitigate against risk and their portfolio of services includes a wide range of technical assurance services, complemented by a wealth of security management and risk assessment options, covering the full spectrum of our clients’ information security requirements.
Within the PreSales role, you will be working with a skilled and incentivised team, where career development is taken very seriously by management.
You will be awarded with a competitive salary and bonus scheme and leading market benefits.
The main focus of this role is to support the new business and account management teams.
This includes creating scopes and statements of work for inclusion in proposal and tender responses.
This is a pivotal role in where you will be working with the sales teams, the project management office and the consultancy teams in helping drive the company revenue targets and in meeting growth objectives.
- Liaise with clients to understand technical security requirements, then translating these into concise scopes which are placed into commercial proposals by the sales teams
- Attending client meetings to scope and capture testing requirements
- Documenting detailed statements of work to ensure successful delivery of client objectives
- Helping produce detailed bid responses for technical security opportunities
- Have a good understanding of IT environments.
This includes the ability to understand technical architecture documents, network diagrams, high and low level design documentation.
- Must be able to analyse documents to produce statements of work
- Accurately assess technical environments to gauging the number of days required to deliver a security testing requirement
- Manage the interface between the project office, sales department, and consulting teams
Required skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Background in technical Sales
- Excellent writing skills for statements of work
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to work in a team
- Managing multiple stakeholders
- Working to tight delaines
- Qualifications in IT related fields
- Knowledge around Penetration testing
- Knowledge around the subject matter of information Security
More Jobs from 2Source Talent
- Senior Infrastructure Specialist
- Product manager / Supplier Manager – UC&C
- Security Consultant / Penetration Tester (Home Based)
- Communications Sales Specialist
- Sales Account Manager
- Training Liaison Account Manager
- Solution Consultant
- Cisco Engineer
- Security Consultant
- IT Network Support Engineer
- Cyber Risk and Assurance Advisor (Intermediate Role)
- Sales Administrator
- Pre Sales Technical Consultant
- Managing Consultant- Cybersecurity (Cloud and DevOps)
- Head of Managed Security Services
- Senior Security Analyst
- Service Delivery Manager
- Senior Network Security Consultant
- Computer Forensic Investigator (Home-Based)
- Software Overlay Sales Specialist