Electrician - North Warwickshire
Service Care Solutions have a brilliant opportunity for a testing and inspecting electrician in Atherstone.
This will be a long term ongoing contract working for a local authority and they are looking for a candidate who will embrace the stability of the role and become a valued member of their team.
The position is working on the general maintenance and repair for void and tenanted properties so you will be responsible for testing and inspecting, remedial work, and new installation work.
Therefore for this role you will need to have and be able to provide certification for 17th Edition Wiring Regs, 2391 Qualification (or equivalent) and have a full UK driving licence.
Candidates must have their own tools and PPE but a van and fuel card will be provided by the council for the successful candidate.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, apply today by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Mary Ann on 01772 208967.
Not for you, but know a friend who this would be perfect for? Service Care Solutions offer a fantastic referral bonus of up to £250 for successful referrals! What have you got to lose?!
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistants – Nottinghamshire
- Mental Healthcare Assistants – Lincolnshire
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Southampton
- Acute Inpatient Physiotherapist - Coventry
- Digital Communications Officer
- Mechanical Fitter - West Sussex
- Floating Sheltered Scheme Coordinator
- Occupational Therapist - Runcorn
- Floating Sheltered Scheme Coordinator (Brighton)
- Floating Sheltered Scheme Coordinator (Portsmouth)
- Mental Health Social Worker, Lambeth Council
- Band 6 Palliative Nurse - Islington
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Residential Children's Care Worker ClareLodge
- Technology Implementation Manager
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Service Lead - Adults - Southampton
- Cleaner - Brighton
- Digital Platform Release Manager