Repairs Manager - Leicestershire
My client, a local authority based in Leicestershire is looking for a Repairs Team Manager to join their team.
This is a full time role for an on going temporary contract.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of a HNC qualification in a related subject and will have a full UK driving licence as some travel will be required for the role.
Experience of managing planned and cyclical maintenance teams would be an advantage.
The main purposes of the role is to efficiently manage the operational delivery of a modern, high performing Planned and Cyclical maintenance services including:
Managing the effective and efficient utilisation of all available resources for the service, including labour, materials, plant, vehicles and equipment
Managing, evaluating and controlling the use of contractors, sub-contractors and suppliers supporting the delivery of empty homes services
Managing, evaluating and controlling the performance of all resources involved in the delivery of empty homes services
Ensuring full compliance with all Council policies and relevant health and safety, environmental and CDM legislation and requirements, including acting as a safety representative for the service
Analysing and interpreting trading account information and make relevant decisions from this analysis
If this position sounds of interest to you, please email a copy of your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jamal at Service Care Construction on 01772 208967
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Property Lawyer
- Older People In the Community Social Worker Basildon Essex
- Business Support Officer
- Housing Officer - Oxfordshire
- Adults Residential Support Worker
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Family Service Worker - Cheshire
- Registered Children Home Manager - South Yorkshire
- Newly Qualified Social Worker
- Adult Care Manager | Sheffield Council
- Social Workers | Child Protection & Assessment
- Service Desk Engineer - Buckinghamshire
- Community Nurse - Derby
- Caretaker Newark
- Domiciliary Care Worker
- Senior Legal Assistant
- Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist,
- Interim Head Of Income Services- Midlands
- Telehandler - Hull
- Resident Liaison Officer – Field Based. London & SE England