Data Solutions Engineer
Data Solutions Engineer – London – Excellent Package – Salary Negotiable Subject to experience
I4 Recruitment are working with an established high-tech mobile data company based in Central London.
We are seeking applications from experienced Data Solutions specialists for a new permanent opportunity within the company.
Working with the head of Data Solutions, you will take responsibility for the performance, integrity and security of company databases.
This will include operating and supporting existing databases and building new systems & products.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for maintaining the core data platform and products.
Key role focus:
- maintaining database performance, ensuring successful collection, processing and transmission of data, as well as ensuring the maintenance of data integrity, security, storage/back-up and capacity for increased data volumes.
- dealing effectively and promptly with business requests for information, reports and providing subject matter expertise to strategic work streams.
- Contributing and working on our data architecture and data product roadmaps
- ETL Development
- AWS Cloud Knowledge
- Experience of SQL performance and query optimization
- Working knowledge of:
- AWS Redshift
- Column store databases
- Working with very large datasets
- Data analytic experience
- Business Analyst exposure
- BI Tool Experience
More Jobs from i4 Recruitment
- Junior PHP Developer
- HEAD CHEF
- Care Assistant / Support Worker
- SQL Developer
- PHP Developer
- PHP developer
- Vehicle Technician Mechanic / MOT
- Software Application Support Analyst
- Vertical CNC Setter/Operator
- Trainee Quality Engineer
- CNC Programmer
- Trainee CNC Programmer
- CNC Programmer
- Warehouse Leading Hand
- Senior Sales Executive Consultant
- Senior Recruitment Consultant
- Recruitment Consultant
- Warehouse Operative (LLOP / PPT)
- Development Programme Assistant
- Quality Control Inspector