Customer Services Advisor - Fleet & Finance - Trowbridge
Customer Services Advisor - Fleet & Contract Hire
Salary £20,000 to £24,000
Hours: 37.5 per week Monday to Friday
I am currently searching for a talented and customer focused Customer Service Advisor to join our clients busy fleet and finance operation on Trowbridge.
The role would be to take incoming calls and emails from their customers that may have queries over their finance agreement or it could be a query about the vehicle that they have on lease.
You will not be required to take complaints as they are dealt with by a different department.
This role is purely ensuring the customers query is dealt with in a proactive and professional manner
Training and support will be provided.
The candidate ideally would be from a fleet or fiance background, someone who has a basic understanding of industry terminology which would help you to settle in the role quickly.
However, it is not paramount that you are from the industry, I am more than happy to look at applications from people who have transferable skills.
To help you understand what I would be looking for I have listed some of the tasks required of you in a typical working day.
* Taking incoming calls from current customers who has queries regarding their agreement or vehicle
* loading and retrieving information regarding clients via the in-house system
* Loading job requests onto the system and sending to the relevant department to action
* follow up on customer queries to establish that they have been satisfied and complete
* Keep in touch with customers in an effort to ensure they are aware their query is being taken seriously and also to update if necessary
To be considered for this role you would ideally demonstrate at application and at interview evidence of the following skills and characteristics
* Excellent telephone manner and an engaging personality
* Listening skills and the ability to think on your feet as well as deal with several tasks at once
* Take ownership of your workload, not all queries will be resolves straight away and will need to be revisited to resolve
* Self assured and proactive in your approach
* happy to engage your personality and work with the customers to ensure customer satisfaction and retention
I would be more than happy to discuss this role with you in more detail and answer any questions that you may have.
I would ask that if you are interested then please send me your most up to date CV along with your contact information or give me a call and we can take it from there.
I would be looking for individuals who can demonstrate the relevant experience or transferable skills .
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you have been waiting for then please do not hesitate to contact me and I will be more than happy to hear from you to discuss the next stage.
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency.
We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites
More Jobs from Octane Recruitment
- Recruitment Consultant/ Resourcer - Failsworth
- SMART Repair Technician vacancy - Westbury
- SMART Repair Technician vacancy - Whitchurch
- SMART Repair Technician vacancy - Leeds
- SMART Repair Technician vacancy - Derby
- MOT Tester – Sole MOT Tester role - Motor Trade
- HGV Technician - Reading Area
- HGV / Municipal/ Refuse - Technician/ Mechanic/ Fitter
- Vehicle Engineer - HGV/ Municipal
- HGV/ Municipal / Technician
- SMART Repair Technician vacancy - Chelmsford
- HGV Workshop Supervisor - Nights Glasgow
- MET Technician / Mechanic - Bodyshop - Slough
- MET Technician / Mechanic - Bodyshop - Weybridge
- Panel Beater - Bodyshop - Motor Trade - Slough
- Panel Beater - Bodyshop - Motor Trade - Weybridge
- Bodyshop Estimator - Motor Trade - Slough
- Bodyshop Estimator – Weybridge Area
- Paint Sprayer - Bodyshop - Motor Trade - Slough
- Paint Sprayer - Bodyshop - Motor Trade - Weybridge