Graduate Building Surveyor (12 months + exp.)
I am seeking a GRADUATE BUILDING SURVEYOR who has at least one year experience working as a Building Surveyor either as a year out or post graduation.
You will be involved in broad based building surveying work doing both professional and project work.
Projects are mainly for a range of commercial / corporate clients.
Duties will include dilapidations, party wall, building surveys, defect diagnosis plus design and contract administration.
Our client is a large firm of multi disciplinary property consultants.
They have several UK offices and provide a wide range of services.
You will be a Graduate Building Surveyor with a BSc in Building Surveying and you must have at least one year or more experience working as a Building Surveyor gained either during a year out or post graduation.
My client will support you to become chartered with the RICS therefore an RICS accedited degree is required.
You will have the opportunity of working on both project and professional work and duties will include party walls, delapidations, project work and building surveys plus other duties.
You will be able to work on a good range of commercial properties for a range of corporate clients.
You will report to the head of building surveying in the London office.
You must be computer literate and have a full UK driving licence.
Salary is very negotiable plus there is a car or car allowance, pension scheme, bonus, subsided gym membership, assistance with APC etc.
Please either click below to email your c.v.
or give me, Denise Neville a call for an informal and highly confidential discussion on 020 7613 5555.
More Jobs from TED Recruitment Ltd
- Project Manager - Residential Regeneration
- Senior Building Control Surveyor
- Senior Development Control Engineer (Highways)
- Development Control Engineer (Highways)
- Senior Traffic / Highway Design Engineer
- Development Travel Plan Coordinator
- Principal Structural Engineer (Bridges & Tunnels)
- Principal Structural Engineer (Buildings)
- Senior Structural Engineer (Buildings)
- Civil Engineering Microstation / CAD Technician
- Principal Designer / CDM Health & Safety Advisor
- Chartered Surveyor - Residential Valuations
- Chartered Building Surveyor
- Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - Leicestershire
- Senior Town Planner
- Senior Town Planner
- Graduate Construction Claims Consultant
- Intermediate Quantity Surveyor - London
- Graduate Quantity Surveyor - London
- Senior Project Manager (MRICS qualified)