Technical Operations Manager / ETO (Enterprise Tech Ops) Lead
Technical Operations Manager / ETO Lead required by financial services client.
You will possess the strong managerial and communication skills required to lead a team of Network, Application and Systems engineers.
You will review current processes and introduce best practice and governance as well as providing some direction to the Technical Operations team.
As you will be overseeing Enterprise Technology Ops (ETO) you will ideally have some financial services or regulated industry experience.
You will comfortable talking to tech staff and C Level colleagues and be able to quickly take stock of the team to identify any improvements.
This is a key position for an experienced interim leader who has been working across technology teams in a medium to large sized business where IT systems were critical to success.
ITIL qualifications would be welcome.
Regulatory or Finance experience very nice to have.
Need someone who can start within 2 weeks max.
Please send a CV with relevant experience included for consideration.
More Jobs from E-Resourcing Ltd
- Front End/UI Developer- HTML, JQuery, CSS3, Angular JS
- ETL Data warehouse Developer - £425 per day
- Cisco Network Switching Engineer
- 2nd Line Field Support Engineer- Travel, Windows, SharePoint
- Junior Retail Developer
- SAP MM/P2P Consultant
- Information Security Manager - West Midlands £65,000
- UX Designer - Hugely Popular B2C Brand!
- SAP ABAP Consultant - Watford - £55,000 plus bonus and benefits
- SAP ABAP Consultant - Permanent £55,000 plus bonus and benefits
- Information Security Coördinator
- Network Engineer
- Senior Back End Developer
- SAP Logistics Consultant (SD/WM/LE)
- SAP BI/BW Business Analyst - Watford £55,000
- SAP HR/HCM Business Analyst - £55,000 Watford
- Senior Sox Project Manger - Dublin
- SAP ARIBA/MM Consultant
- SAP Programme manager - Leeds
- Application Solution Architect