Shore Excursions Manager (Royal Caribbean International)
Join us at Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd., where great vacations begin with great employees!
You will handle and administer the shipboard Shore Excursion program, including sales, port operations, related guest services, financial targets, and administrative functions.
Aside from training, coaching, and developing direct reports and members of the Shore Excursion team, you will also monitor tours and inspect new excursions to constantly review quality control.
Sales experience in travel and tourism, experience in presenting and speaking to large audiences, and knowledge of ports, tours, and itineraries (Caribbean, Europe, Baltic, South America, Australia, Asia, Mediterranean, and Alaska) are required for this role.
In addition to English, you must also speak two (2) of the following languages: Italian, Spanish, French, and German.
We want you to sail with us if you have excellent communication, problem-solving, decision-making, interpersonal, customer service, conflict-resolution, planning, and organizational skills.
RCL is an equal employment opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employment: It is the policy of RCL to ensure equal employment and promotion opportunity to qualified candidates without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, sexuality, gender identity or expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RCL and each of its subsidiaries prohibit and will not tolerate discrimination or harassment.
Policy Statement: Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
respects and protects the diversity of its employees, acknowledging and engaging their backgrounds and ideas.
Our policies, practices and behaviors foster a safe and inclusive workplace, and promote equitable and collaborative relationships.
*PLEASE KINDLY APPLY TO THIS POSITION ON THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE TO BE CONSIDERED:
If you are interested in viewing other opportunities, please visit our career site:
- Start: As soon as possible
- Duration: Flexible
- Rate: To be discussed
- Location: Shipboard-Worldwide,WORLD WIDE
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Travel
- Recruiter: Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Contact: RCL Careers
- Tel: 9545173454
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 4A-3492-12386
- Posted: 2017-08-31 08:17:23 -
- View all Jobs from Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
More Jobs from Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.
- Security Guard (Azamara Club Cruises)
- Security Guard (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Security Guard (Celebrity Cruises)
- Security Guard (Royal Caribbean International)
- Security Guard (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.)
- Cruise Director (Azamara Club Cruises)
- Cruise Director (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Cruise Director (Celebrity Cruises)
- Cruise Director (Royal Caribbean International)
- Cruise Director (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.)
- Cleaner (Azamara Club Cruises)
- Cleaner (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Cleaner (Celebrity Cruises)
- Cleaner (Royal Caribbean International)
- Cleaner (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.)
- Assistant Electrician 3 (Pullmantur Cruises)
- Assistant Electrician 3 (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.)
- Assistant Electrician 2 (Pullmantur Cruises Ltd.)
- Assistant Electrician 2 (Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd.)
- Assistant Electrician 1 (Pullmantur Cruises)