Public Affairs/ Entry Level/ Med Comms
Public Affairs/ Entry Level/ Medical Communications
NonStop Medical has been engaged by an international medical communications agency to help them find a bright, motivated Project Executive to join their team in London.
This is a unique opportunity to step into a market that is notoriously difficult to enter.
You will join a multidisciplinary agency, giving you the variety and a range of projects to gain exposure to as many sectors of the industry as possible.
You would also be supported and guided along the process by a team of highly professional experts in the field, who will provide you with the tools and training to elevate your career within Medical Communications.
Benefits to you:
- Great, supportive environment
- High quality training and development programmes
- Exposure to a range of sectors within the industry
- Masters degree in Policy/Politics/Communications/Public Health
- Prior experience or an internship in healthcare or the charity sector is beneficial but not essential
- Strong interest in the healthcare field and an ambition to develop a career within the field
If this sounds like the ideal opportunity for you, contact me, Irena Nemchova, on 0207 940 2105 or drop me an email at I.Nemchova@nonstop-devices.com
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe.
We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry.
Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU countries.
Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
What I offer: As a specialised Recruiter for Medical Devices in the UK, I will provide you with the newest job offers within these industries.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Chef de projets Affaires Réglementaires - Challennge innovant
- Responsable Affaires Réglementaires Biosimilaires - Paris
- Responsable Affaires Réglementaires - Suisse
- Responsable Affaires Réglementaires expérimenté - CDI
- Marketing Automation Specialist-Med Tech - Swiss
- Chargé Affaires Réglementaires expérimenté - CDI
- Chargé Affaires Réglementaires expériementé - CDI
- Senior Product Manager OTC-Berlin
- German Recruitment Consultant Progress to Manager
- International Recruiter - Italian and Englisg - Move to Prague
- INTEGRATED PLANNER - fast paced FMCG environment
- Uncapped Commission - No Experience Needed - Prague
- KS3 Geography teacher/NW London/Immediate start
- QA Associate, GMP QMS Development
- Sales Manager LifeSciences France - Top 5 Company
- Head of Analytical Development, Leadership Team
- responsable pharmacovigilance et information médicale
- Representante de Ventas: Biotecnología y Biología Molecular
- Primary teaching roles/London/Immediate and Jan start
- German Speaker? Sales? Relocate to Prague