Registered Fostering Manager - Stable & Supportive Team
A Growing North London Fostering Agency is looking for a highly motivated Registered Fostering Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The Agency consists of a small team of Social Workers and Support Staff, many of whom have been there for long periods of time, as a result there is a friendly, stable working environment that many larger IFA's are unable to offer.
As Registered Fostering Manager your duties will include:
- To be responsible for the day to day functioning of the Agency.
- To support the aims and objectives of the Setting and the organisation of a high quality Fostering Service for children from birth to 18 years.
- Fulfilling duties as the Safeguarding Designated Officer for the setting to promote the safeguarding and welfare of the children, staff and parents/carers.
- To ensure all required duties are executed as directed by the Fostering Regulations 2011 and the National Minimum Standards 2011
- To ensure records are maintained as required by OFSTED
- To ensure that foster carers are supported through training, supervision and support group
- To liaise with relevant agencies and professionals in ensuring the high standard of service delivery
To be considered you must:
- Have previously supervised staff at a Team Manager level upwards within a Local Authority, Fostering Agency or Residential Service
- Have flexibility around working hours and duties
- Hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own car
- Demonstrate good level of spoken and written English
To start your application please send a recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Josephine on 0207 940 2100 before the 31th of July.
First Stage Interviews are being arranged this week.
Fostering Adoption Manager Registered Manager Responsible Individual Independent Fostering Agency Social Work Charity Senior
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Quality Engineer - Industry Leader, Med Dev products, Germany S
- SENIOR Role in Leading Consultancy/Geotech./Leeds
- Social Worker – Single Assessment Team - Senior Rate
- Executive Assistant – Large Global Company - Munich
- Shift Manager , Chemical West Midlands
- Quality Assurance Opportunities-Pharma- South of Germany!
- Food Manager, Lyon, €70,000
- HTA MANAGER – join top notch experts
- Child Protection Team – New Client
- Medical Affairs - Great Opportunities in Germany
- Medical Affairs - Karrieremöglichkeiten in ganz Deutschland
- Registered Fostering Manager – Outstanding IFA
- Safeguarding Team - Social Worker Needed ASAP
- Looked After Children Team QSW West Midlands
- SCIENTIFIC ADVISOR – ONCOLOGY – rewarding career
- Social Worker - CP - £36,938
- Managing Director – Molecular Diag., International
- North West Wales - Children's QSW Needed
- WANTED! - Surgical Sales Professionals – UK South
- BD Manager– South of the UK – International Exposure!