Location: Bradford, West Yorkshire
Salary: £11.65 plus per hour + Overtime paid at a premium
Shifts: Days, Mon-Thurs 8am to 4.30, Friday early finish - 39 hours per week + Overtime
Due to a forthcoming retirement we are seeking an apprentice trained fabricator welder, to undertake bespoke work upon a wide variety of materials utilised in the vehicle conversion industry.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to undertake development work from engineering drawings and have a strong technical ability to use their skill when fabricating and welding bespoke and specialist items
- Apprentice trained or equivalent
- TIG and MIG welding skills
- Previously worked with Stainless Steel, Mild Steel or Aluminium
- Ability to read engineering drawings
In return our client is prepared to offer permanent opportunities along with further training and development.
In addition there is also the opportunity to enhance earnings via premium overtime.
If you are interested please apply ASAP or if you have any queries please call: 01484 645269.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Cnc Miller
- Customer Service Administrator
- Continuous Improvement Lead - Regional
- Assessor / Auditor-Quality, Safety/ Environment/ Manufacturing
- Excellence Assessor / Auditor- Quality, Safety and Environment
- External Business Auditor – Highways & Construction
- Sheet Metal Worker/fabricator
- Excellence Assessr- Mechanical/Electrical/anufacturing
- Final Release Inspector
- Mechanical fitter
- HGV Technician
- HGV Technician
- Mechanical Maintenance Fitter
- Grantite Cutter
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Mechanical / Assembly fitters
- Welder / Fabricator x2 NIGHTS
- Fabricator / Welder
- Plater / Welder / Fabricator
- TIG Welder ( Stainless )