Sharepoint Administrator Developer - London - c£60K
Time for a change?
My client is experiencing an exciting period of growth so in line with their structured expansion they are looking for a SharePoint administrator \ developer to act as primary technical support lead and help maintain and implement Governance.
·Broad / in-depth understanding of SharePoint Technology including office 365 SharePoint online SharePoint server 2007 and SharePoint server 2010.
·Able to support, maintain and configure service applications such as Metadata, user profile synchronisation.
·Work with SQL administrators for backups / maintenance.
·Have relevant Microsoft certification (windows 2008 or higher and or Share point).
·Esperance of writing and customising scrips to support maintenance tasks, integration and migration
·Self-starter with a flexible approach
·Excellent communication / customer service skills
·lateral thinking / outside the box problem solver.
·Able to cope / make decisions in technically complex fast-moving environments.
·Able to manage expectations in time critical environments.
FTSE 100 company with offices in more than 20 countries providing business intelligence insight across multiple verticals such as Finance, Life sciences, Telecommunications, Media and Technology allowing organisations to understand their client's needs and react to market changes quickly.
Salary is dependent on experience but in the range of c£60K + bonus + 25days holiday + Pension + flexible benefits including medical, Optical, Critical illness, Gym and share match scheme.
This is an exciting opportunity to be party of something quite special so if you would like to know more please contact Jayson Searle (JaysonS@JITR.co.uk / 0207 655 4604 )
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Senior Java Developer - Canary Wharf – Up To £80K
- Lead QA Tester – Brand New Projects - West London – £40K - £55
- Lead Application Support Developer - London, Uxbridge - £50,000
- Assistant Manager - Software Licence Compliance – up to £50,000
- Senior IOS Developer - London, Canary Wharf - *FinTech* £70K
- Senior Android Developer - London Canary Wharf - *FinTech* £70k
- Head Of Test Services - London - c£85K + benefits
- Onsite IT Engineer - Watford - up to £31k
- C# Developer - London, Shoreditch - Finance - £40,000
- Technical Business Analyst – Central London - £60,000
- IT Manager or Service Delivery Manager - London - £60k
- 2nd Line Support Engineer
- Java Developer (London, City) *FinTech* £45,000
- Senior Java Developer & Consultant (London, City)*FinTech* £60K
- Network & Disaster Project Manager - £350 per day
- Implementation Consultant - Break into Finance - £50,000
- 3rd Line Engineer - West London- £40-50k
- 1st Line Support - Beaconsfield - Buckinghamshire - £22k
- Solutions Architect - London - £100K + flexible benefits
- WordPress Developer - Central London – £34K - £36K