Sharepoint Administrator Developer - London - c£60K
Time for a change?
My client is experiencing an exciting period of growth so in line with their structured expansion they are looking for a SharePoint administrator \ developer to act as primary technical support lead and help maintain and implement Governance.
·Broad / in-depth understanding of SharePoint Technology including office 365 SharePoint online SharePoint server 2007 and SharePoint server 2010.
·Able to support, maintain and configure service applications such as Metadata, user profile synchronisation.
·Work with SQL administrators for backups / maintenance.
·Have relevant Microsoft certification (windows 2008 or higher and or Share point).
·Esperance of writing and customising scrips to support maintenance tasks, integration and migration
·Self-starter with a flexible approach
·Excellent communication / customer service skills
·lateral thinking / outside the box problem solver.
·Able to cope / make decisions in technically complex fast-moving environments.
·Able to manage expectations in time critical environments.
FTSE 100 company with offices in more than 20 countries providing business intelligence insight across multiple verticals such as Finance, Life sciences, Telecommunications, Media and Technology allowing organisations to understand their client's needs and react to market changes quickly.
Salary is dependent on experience but in the range of c£60K + bonus + 25days holiday + Pension + flexible benefits including medical, Optical, Critical illness, Gym and share match scheme.
This is an exciting opportunity to be party of something quite special so if you would like to know more please contact Jayson Searle (JaysonS@JITR.co.uk / 0207 655 4604 )
More Jobs from Just IT Recruitment
- Network Engineer - SC Cleared – City of London
- 1st Line Support – London – Dunstable - ASAP - £24,000
- Service Desk Team Leader - Essex - £35,000-£40,000 per annum
- Java Developer *Team Lead* - Camden - £80,000 plus equity
- IT Project Manager - Central London - up to £55k
- Lead Developer / CTO - *Fintech* - Mayfair - £80k upwards
- Senior Java Developer *Fintech* - London - £70k -£80k p/a
- Lead Web Developer - London, Mayfair - up to £65k (flexible)
- SQL MS Access Developer -Telecommunications - Basildon - £34k
- 1st Line Engineer – 6 week contract – London
- Magento Developer - London – up to £350 per day
- C++ GUI Developer - HFT *Hedge Fund* - up to £120,000
- Lead Front End Developer - Financial Sector
- Exchange Connectivity Engineer- HFT *Hedge Fund* (London) £130K
- Mid Level – C# Developer -Travel Company - Putney - £45000
- Applications Systems Analyst - Wimbledon - £32,000-£40,000
- Junior C# Developer - North-West London - £25K
- IT Applications Supervisor - LLP - Central London - up to £60k
- IT Systems Analyst - Law Firm - Central London - up to £60k
- Senior C++ Developer - HFT *Hedge Fund* - London Bridge