Catering Assistant- Kitchen porters
Our client is one of the world's leading foodservice company.
They are looking for Catering Assistants for schools who are enthusiastic, committed, well presented and who enjoy interacting with customers.
Catering Assistants should have extensive food knowledge and experience.
You must be able to work in a fast paced environment, work under pressure and be able to organise yourself.
As a Catering Assisstant your responsibilities include:
- Undertaking a variety of tasks within the catering facility including; serving hot & cold food, clearing tables, refreshment service, operating the till & cash handling
- You will be required to work under your own initiative and also as part of a team
- This role may involve basic food preparation i.e.
- Ensuring all areas are kept clean and tidy to promote a safe working environment at all times
- A smart and tidy appearance is imperative to this role
As a Catering Assistant, your qualifications will be:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Friendly and approachable but assertive personality
- Must be attentive to detail
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Understanding of the catering industry
- Neat and tidy appearance
- Experience as a Catering Assistant in a school
- DBS Checked
Your CV and a little about Nationwide Placements (UK) Ltd
Nationwide Placements positively welcomes applications from candidates, no matter what their age, gender, ethnicity, or lifestyle.
We always recommend having your CV professionally prepared, up to date and ready to be put in front of potential employers.
We will keep you updated at all times with the progress of your application whether successful or not.
If you are a business looking to recruit staff like this then we want to hear from you.
Nationwide Placements UK are one of the largest permanent placements solution providers in the UK.
More Jobs from Lane Personnel
- Retail Assistant (Part-time)
- Call Centre Operatives
- Events and Membership Officer
- Housing Administration Officer
- Post Room Clerk
- Removal Porters (Transportation/Logistics)
- Inbound Customer Service Agents
- Hotel & Bar Workers
- Shop floor Assistant
- Refuse Loaders
- Production Line Workers
- Junior PA/ Receptionist
- Finance Assistant
- Assembly Operatives
- Administration Support
- Trainee Site Manager
- Sandwich Makers
- Junior IT Support
- Kitchen Assistant