Forensic Mental Health Support Worker
Service Care Solutions are looking for Mental Health Support Workers in Reading and the surrounding areas.
We have shifts available in various Forensic Mental Health inpatient services with the positions being Band 3 with uplifted rates of pay for nights and weekends.
This is an excellent opportunity for Mental Health Support Workers looking for work either to supplement your current job or as an opportunity for flexible part-time/full-time employment.
The positions will be based within in a both Large Private and NHS hospitals in the area.You will be offering one-to-one support in contributing to the on-going treatment and recovery of patients with Mental Health problems.
A majority of the patients will present with offending behaviour and have been detained under the mental health act.
You may be required to move/escort patients,assist nurses, help with care plans and provide personal care for some higher dependency patients.
All the services you will be working in will be forensic and they will either be an locked or secure environment.
-Recent experience working as a Healthcare Assistant in the mental health sector
-Must be able to engage with patients/clients
- Evidence of vaccination/immunity for TB (BCG), Hep B, MMR and Varicella (chicken pox)
-NHS experience (Forensic)
- Experience of working within Secure Units
- Control and restraint trained
The benefits of Service Care Solutions:
* Twice weekly payroll runs
* £250 training allowance
* Excellent pay rates
* Exceptional referral bonuses
* Specialists mental health consultants offering single point of contact
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Ltd and PAYE payment options available
* Nationwide provider of mental health staff to over 40 different NHS trusts offering mental health services and over 200 local authorities.
* DBS disclosures provided via fast track online services free of charge.
We have shifts available immediately so if you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply to Chris Wheeler at Service Care Solutions calling me on 01772 208 962 now or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your updated CV
More Jobs from Service Care Solutions Ltd
- Mental Healthcare Assistants – Nottinghamshire
- Mental Healthcare Assistants – Lincolnshire
- Social Worker - Looked After Children - Southampton
- Acute Inpatient Physiotherapist - Coventry
- Digital Communications Officer
- Mechanical Fitter - West Sussex
- Floating Sheltered Scheme Coordinator
- Occupational Therapist - Runcorn
- Floating Sheltered Scheme Coordinator (Brighton)
- Floating Sheltered Scheme Coordinator (Portsmouth)
- Mental Health Social Worker, Lambeth Council
- Band 6 Palliative Nurse - Islington
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
- Residential Children's Care Worker ClareLodge
- Technology Implementation Manager
- Mental Healthcare Assistant
- Service Lead - Adults - Southampton
- Cleaner - Brighton
- Digital Platform Release Manager