External Business Auditor - Highways
External Business Auditor - Highways, Aggregates & Civil Engineering
Salary: Up to £47k on experience plus fantastic benefits
Location: Home Based covering Hertfordshire, Slough & Essex
Our client is a leading standards business working on a global basis, due to their current level of business they are looking to recruit an experienced Auditor or Assessor to work in a regional role covering Hertfordshire, Slough, and Essex.
The role will focus on clients who work on projects within the Highways Sector Scheme and have exposure to Aggregates, Civil Engineering & Quarries.
You will need to have prior experience of implementing ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 and carrying out either internal or external audits to a high standard with multiple clients.
You must have knowledge of National Highway sector schemes, asphalts, aggregates, quarries and the Building & Construction sector.
The role involves a large amount of travel and is a home based position where you will need to visit multiple clients throughout the week and delivery a high quality service across the board.
The role needs someone who is highly dedicated to going the extra mile and providing first class customer service.
Ideally you will hold a Lead Auditor qualification in one or more of the 9, 14 or 18 standards and should be degree qualified in any subject.
You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and should have the ability to influence and guide clients at all levels.
The Key Requirements for the role are:
- Degree qualified in any subject and ideally holding Lead Auditor qualifications with a UKAS recognised body.
- Experience of implementing and auditing to ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 standards.
- Experience of working within the construction & building sector with heavy exposure to the National Highways Scheme, asphalts, aggregates and quarries.
- Willingness to travel within a reasonable geographical area on a daily basis to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Ability to influence clients at all levels.
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
This is a fantastic role with a great company who have an unprecedented level of employee satisfaction.
The role is demanding but very rewarding and comes with a salary and benefits package to demonstrate this.
The basic salary is up to £47k based on your experience, and also comes with 27 days holiday, life assurance and company car with all work associated costs being fully expensed.
There is also an additional benefits package with plenty of flexible options to give individuals the best options to suit their circumstances.
The role has a strong training program for the first 8-12 weeks of your time with the company to enable you to perform the role to your highest ability.
Don't hesitate in applying for this role by sending your CV to Nathan Deeley of E3 Recruitment.
More Jobs from E3 Recruitment
- Logistics Coordinator
- Field Service Engineer
- Semi-Skilled Fitter
- Architectural Fabricator / Welder
- Mechanical Maintenance Fitter Nights
- Internal Sales Coordinator
- Process Improvement Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance
- Parts Controller/Distributor
- Specifications Technologist
- CNC Team Leader
- Field Service Engineer
- Design Engineer
- MIG Welder x 5
- CNC Milling Machinist
- Press Brake Operator
- NDT Technician