International Teaching Opportunities
I'm currently looking for teachers looking for an exciting opportunity to teach across Europe.
NonStop Education is a specialist recruitment agency, working within the education sector.
With a growth rate of 190% since 2015, we have more opportunities than ever.
Being a recruitment agency operating across Europe, we can offer a greater range of opportunities, allowing you to decide where you'd like to work.
What can European opportunities offer you?
- Potentially higher salary, offering you a better work life balance
- Experience with working in other Curriculums, which will be favourable for future employers and allow you to access more roles
- With the chance to live anywhere in Europe, you have the chance to experience a range of different cultures
- NonStop Education work with some of the world's leading International Schools, providing you with a fantastic working environment and a strong background for future employers
If you're interested in hearing about any opportunities across Europe, call me Connor, on 0203 519 1775 Ext.3115 and send your word CV to email@example.com
Know someone that may be interested? If you refer them to me and I manage to find them a job, we can offer you £200 in high street vouchers.
More Jobs from NonStop Recruitment
- Seaside Social Worker Role - £35/hr
- Senior Occupational Therapist flexible hours and high salary
- SALES ACCOUNT MANAGERS – MEDICAL DEVICES
- Teaching Vacancies – London, Waltham Forest
- Recruitment - Relocate to Prague - Train to Win!
- Comercial multicartera para productos fitosanitarios
- SALES REPRESENTATIVE FOR GERMAN MARKET
- Contract Specialist for fast growing European CRO
- Continuous Improvement Specialist – Growing Dynamic Environment
- 3 Agenti in Plurimandato - Emodinamica
- Clear Improvement Plan - Less Stressful - QSW
- Children with Disabilities Small Team - QSW Needed
- Service Improvement Manager - Lead Practice Improvment
- Assessment Team Social Workers Needed Mid Wales
- AMHP - Get Warranted - Flexible Working - London - £44k
- Court Team Social Worker - Stable Support Network
- QA MANAGER - FAST GROWING MEDICAL COMPANY - MILAN
- Fostering Team Manager - Flexible Working – Ongoing Development
- Geotechnical/Geo-Environmental Engineer - Midlands
- Year 6 Teacher – 1 Form Entry School, North West London