Service Quotation Engineer - Up to £29k
- The client is a Global leader in UPS Power Supplies, UPS Generators and Standby Generators.
- They have a professional, hard working culture, with a 'go get it' attitude.
- The Company boast providing over 8, 000 generators and UPS systems across the world.
- They experienced a £30 million turnover last year - £35million expected this year and £40million next year.
- Established for 90 years, the company continues to grow with expansion planned in the coming years.
- Actively review assigned opportunities in order to deliver timely processing of quotations
- Prioritise quotations according to urgency / client SLA / KPI requirements
- Obtain quotations from sub-vendors / suppliers
- Provide quotation to end client and clarify any queries raised in connection with submitted documentation
- Assist with the preparation / coordination and scheduling of major service works
- Create method statements and risk assessments as required for quoted works
- Occasional customer/site visits to carry out site surveys
- To contribute to the achievement of department and business KPI objectives
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks as directed by the Service Quotations Manager.
The Ideal Person:
- Must have relevant industry experience, an understanding of service oriented IT systems
- Good communication skills with both internal and external customers
- Good planning, organisational and resourcing skills
- Experience in EFACS or equivalent management systems, and Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of generator / UPS operations and control systems is required
Consultant: Yasmine Shaban
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
On Target Recruitment is one of the UK's leading specialist recruitment agencies.
Our consultants specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Medical, and Business Solutions sectors.
We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
More Jobs from On Target Recruitment Ltd
- Area Sales Manager - Water Heating – £35K
- London Sales Manager – Pubs, Clubs, Restaurants & Stadiums
- Territory Sales Manager - East Midlands + East Anglia - £35-42k
- Technical Sales Engineer – Automation – Up to £35k
- Internal Technical Sales Engineer– Couplings - Up to £30k
- Area Sales Manager – Couplings – OTE £46k
- Lighting Sales Engineer- £70k
- Area Sales Manager - Commercial Ventilation - Up to £46k
- Engineering Manager – Diesel Engines - £65k
- Specification Sales Manager - Metering - Up to £38k
- Regional Sales Engineer Hydraulics– £43K
- Regional Sales Engineer Hydraulics– Midlands - £43K
- Customer Account Manager – MRO Consumables - Up to £39k
- Product Manager – Mechanical – Up to £40k
- Business Development Manager –Northern Home Counties –Upto £50k
- Business Development Manager – Facilities Management – OTE £79k
- Sales Account Manager – Automotive Aftermarket
- Field Sales Manager – £30k – £35k
- Technical Sales Representative – Welding – Up to £33k
- Regional Nurse Manager – South Central - £competitive