Type 26 Shared Infrastructure Hardware Engineer
Shared Infrastructure Hardware Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a long term contract with our Global defence Client in Filton, Bristol.
The Make area consists of a range of hardware and software based packages forming the T26 Shared Infrastructure (SI) and Information Systems portfolio.
This role is to further develop the specification and design for the Common Console element of SI and to monitor and feedback on ongoing supplier design work.
Canidates must be eligible for MOD Sponsored SC Clearance & hold a British Passport.
Common Console OPSTAT
Common Console Keyplan
Contribution to SI Technical Equipment Specification
Major Tasks and Activities:
Review Common Console aspects of Interface Documents and as required lead agreement activities.
Key Technical Skills:
Good organisational and communication skills.
Good written style.
Understanding of capabilities already available within the business and other domains.
Knowledge of Command Management/Command and Control Systems.
Knowledge of RN surface ship complement roles, deployment, operational systems and associated evolutions.
Knowledge of appropriate engineering development methodologies and strategies.
Good understanding of the equipments and engineering processes used on Integrated Military systems.
Desirable for RN, T45, T23 or QEC projects.
Prior use of the BAE-SS SDE and Windchill application is desirable.
Understanding of the need to capture and maintain data generated for use by the project and the tools and techniques so used.
AAP3 is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from aap3 All About People
- Project Manager - National Security
- IT Support Analyst
- Senior Programmer - (Rendering)
- Research - Network R&D Lead
- Senior GoLang Developer
- Checkpoint Engineer
- Game Designer - At A Leading Simulation Gaming company!
- Technical Lead - Network Protocols
- Mitel Implementation Engineer
- Software Tester
- Responsable Informatique - France
- Senior Lead Game Designer - Ue4
- Senior Rendering Programmer - (Ue4)
- Senior Engine Programmer - Leading Gaming Compnay
- Software Development Engineer
- Junior Or Graduate Customer Relations Associate
- IT Systems Manager
- Live Ops team manager
- Senior Unity Developer - At A Leading Online Games Company!!
- Experienced VR Unity Developer - (Remote And Permanent)