HR Shared Services Manager
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for our market leading client based in Uxbridge.
They are looking for an experienced HR Shared Services Manager to join their fun and friendly HR Operations Team.
The successful candidate will supporting in the creation and deployment of the EMEA HR operations strategy in partnership with HR Business Partners, HR Centres of Excellence and business leader stakeholders.
- Actively participate in the creation, documentation and management of end to end employee lifecycle HR processes.
- Provides leadership to direct reports and builds a highly capable team through the attraction, training and development of the necessary skilled professionals to meet the business needs.
- Actively participate in the development and implementation of both new and/or changes to benefits programmes including supporting systems testing the changes .
- Analyse key performance data to recommend and implement continuous process improvements.
- Ensure consolidation and consistency of key HR policies and practices across EMEA, with global consideration.
- Provide advice and information to stakeholders on compensation and benefits programmes.
- Using established protocols, respond to issues and requests from HR business partners, employees and managers.
Key Skills Required:
- Demonstrated background leading a pan-European HR Shared Service or Operations function that uses service management principles.
- Must possess good influencing skills.
- Requires full working knowledge and understanding of HR legislation/employment law, principles, policies, and procedures.
- Must be able to exercise judgement and independently determine and take appropriate action within defined HR policies and procedures.
- Most possess conflict management and resolution skills.
- Experience of HR Operations.
- BA or BS degree preferably with an emphasis in HR or Business CIPD qualified advantageous.
- An additional European language would be advantageous
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Graduate Project Coordinator
- Marketing (retail)
- Finance Manager JM
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Team Manager
- Customer Service Co-ordinator
- First Line Support / Estate Agency Software
- Facilities Manager
- Order Administrator - Dutch Speaker
- 1st/2nd Line Support
- Administration Executive - Graduate
- Part Time Purchase Ledger
- Receptionist and Administrator
- Parts and Technical Manager
- Training Specialist (Part-Time-18.75 hours)
- Category Development Executive
- Controlling Analyst
- Graduate R&D Lab Assistant
- Accounts Payable Assistant