C# Software Developer in test / SDET (mid and senior)
C# Software Developer in test / SDET (mid and senior) - £45,000 to £80,000 plus benefits including healthcare and pension - IT Consultancy
SRGEurope have been appointed to recruit two C# Software Developer in test / SDET'S to join an IT consultancy.
Our client is looking for candidates with C# SDETs experienced in Specflow.
As this is a consultancy business, you will travel to clients who will mainly be based around the London area; however you are to expect further travel.
The company has a wide range of clients including FTSE listed companies and you will deal with a range of stakeholders.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Test Automation and setting up frameworks on multiple application types and platforms: Web, Mobile, Desktop, Services
- Coding automated test scripts, in accordance with industry-standard best-practice
- Contributing to the planning, design and implementation of test automation frameworks using best-practice techniques and principles
- Business / Client facing and working closely with the project team
Specialist Skills and Experience Required:
- Extensive experience of BDD and TDD Methodologies
- Strong Agile testing skills
- Degree Qualified or equivalent
- Experience of creating test scenarios and acceptance tests against user stories
- Excellent communication and team-working skills
- Strong technical skills with C#
- Solid API and Web Services testing skills (REST, WebAPI)
- Exposure to Specflow / Gherkin tools for Behaviour Driven Development (BDD)
- Solid experience of implementing Automation Testing
- Experience of NUnit test development
- Understanding of Object-Oriented (OO) Design
- Familiar with databases and knowledge of Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Experience with distributed source control (Git/Stash)
- Experience using JSON/XML objects
Specialist Skills and Experience Desirable:
- MVC pattern - Desirable
- Continuous Integration (Team City, Jenkins or other) - Desirable
- PowerShell scripting - Desirable
Our client is an growing consultancy within and offers you the opportunity to work with a wide range of clients.
The company offers great benefits and an opportunity to further your career.
Please click on the ‘apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Kirsten Jefferson, Recruitment Consultant on 0207 183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Skills: BDD, TDD, Agile, Test scenarios, acceptance tests , C#, API , Web Services testing , REST, WebAPI, Specflow , Gherkin tools , automation testing, NUnit test development, SQL, JSON, XML, GIT, Stash
More Jobs from SRG
- Sportsbook Marketing Manager
- Italian Customer Services Agent
- Swedish Customer Services Agent
- Esports Retention Executive
- Unity Developer
- Audit Manager
- Trainee (Part Qualified)
- Java Developer (Senior)
- Senior Project Manager, Engine Development
- Accounts Assistant
- VAT Manager
- Principal Engineer, Engine Development
- Head of Research
- Full Stack Developer
- Qualified Accounts and Audit Manager
- Audit Senior
- Tax Manager
- Systems Engineer
- VAT Director