Salary paying up to £60,000 + Benefits
Dupal Developer required to join an international Digital and Media outlet based in Croydon, with over 300 staff and multiple brands.
The company has an extensive portfolio and has added another FTSE listed brand to their empire, and is now seeking a highly competent Senior Developer with Drupal experience, to join the rapidly expanding technical team based in Croydon.
The Role Involves:
Working within the Digital Technology Team the successful candidate will support the development and maintenance the existing media platform.
Every year the company runs a host of seminars and conferences and these are all supported by an extensive Drupal infrastructure covering various sites
With a fully booked events calendar and a clear roadmap for extension and integration work, there'll be the opportunity to work on a host of interesting projects and can guarantee there won't be a dull moment.
I am looking for someone who has demonstrable, extensive experience in websites built with Drupal 7/8 - but also a wider experience base that extends (idealy) into WordPress development.
, Drupal 7, 8
, Strong OO PHP
, Able to set up and work in LAMP/WAMP/XAMPP dev environments
, MySQL - able to write, explain and optimise queries
, Good HTML/CSS
Nice to have
, WordPress plugin/theme development experience
, Experience with responsive and adaptive design
, A strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems
, A background in media in to B2B sector would be advantageous
This is a hugely exciting opportunity for an intelligent and driven senior who is looking to build on their experience within an industry-leading publishing/media player.
Salary paying up to £50,000 + Benefits
Keywords: Drupal 7,8, PHP, OO, LAMP/WAMP/XAMPP, MySQL, HTML/CSS.
If you are looking for an exciting role which allows you to work across a range of different projects, while influencing the technology used, then this is the role for you.
Please if interested contact Alix on 0117 428 0600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ISL (Incite Solutions Ltd) is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
More Jobs from ISL
- Product Owner
- Front-end developer (Angular, React)
- Senior Electronics Engineer PIC microprocessors, Circuit Design
- SENIOR JAVA DEVELOPERS – Online Gaming
- Electronics Engineering Technician - Exeter - £32k - amazing co
- Power Electronics Engineer - Somerset - £60,000 - SMPS
- Technical Project Manager
- senior IC design engineer - Southampton - £65,000, HDL, MATLAB
- Automation tester
- C# BackEnd Developer - StartUp - Micro Services!
- Embedded Software Engineer
- Senior Software Engineer + Remote work (3 days a week)
- Electronics Engineer
- .NET Developer; Central Bristol
- C# Web Developer; North Bristol; Up to £45,000 + flexi time
- 2 x Front-end developers (Mid-Senior)
- PHP Developer- Manchester- £40,000
- PHP Developer
- UX/UI Designer
- Full Stack Developer - amazing flexible working conditions