Our client, a global leader in their industry, is looking for a new Invoice Coordinator.
The position will be varied but the ideal candidate will be a strong administrator with customer service and invoicing experience.
The ability to produce invoices and coordinate them across teams is essential.
Strong customer service and confidence communicating across internal teams as well as with third parties is also desirable.
- Responsible for developing a close and productive relationship with Network Partners and offering a complete support service by managing their queries.
- To process and coordinate invoicing within the team and department.
- To work closely with other teams to coordinate invoicing.
- Verification of all data related to Service Level Agreements.
- Dealing with inbound calls from Network Partners, answering queries.
- Working closely with Account Managers on customer related queries.
- To ensure that quality control of all service provider work is undertaken and that data integrity is maintained at the highest possible standard.
- Identify where possible overspend of customers and manage cost accurately.
- To provide high standard of customer care and promote company quality standards at all times.
- A forward thinking and organised administrator.
- Invoicing experience.
- Great customer service skills.
- Strong communication, both written and verbal.
- Intermediate use of Microsoft office.
- Ability to work under pressure and in busy environment
- Multi-task within a team environment
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
More Jobs from Parkside Recruitment
- Cargo Specialist
- Sales Ledger / Credit Control
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Temporary Accounts Payable Assistant
- Part-time Administrator
- Customer Service Executive
- Legal Assistant/Secretary
- E-Commerce/Web Content Executive
- Sales Support Administrator
- Business Development Manager
- Cargo Agent - Imports & Exports
- Customer Administration Manager - FRENCH, DUTCH OR FLEMISH
- Finance Assistant
- HR Workday Specialist
- Graduate Project Coordinator
- Marketing (retail)
- Finance Manager JM
- Accounts Payable Clerk
- Team Manager
- Customer Service Co-ordinator