Our client operates within the home improvement/construction industry and they require a hard working, ambitious and dedicated Order Manager to join our growing team.
As the Order Manager your primary task will be handling orders that come through from the sales team.
The Order Manager will be expected to work with various departments including sales, manufacturing and installation and its therefore vital that you have excellent team working skills.
The following tasks will be required of the Order Manager:
- Handling orders that come through from the sales team.
This would include liaising with clients and surveyors to ensure all necessary information is gathered.
- Liaising with manufacturing staff to ensure orders are placed and programmed into schedules in a timely manner.
- Keeping clients updated on the progress of their orders, answering any questions they may have and generally ensuring a high level of customer service.
- Working with installation staff to hand over orders and ensure successful completion, within budget targets, and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Finalising paperwork for orders.
- Calculating profit/loss on every job and preparing reports for the Directors on this basis.
- The order manager will be expected to work independently to complete tasks as they will be solely responsible for processing all orders.
They will also have to work with other staff members in the sales, manufacturing and installation staff.
Therefore, team working skills are also important.
- Training for the role will be carried out, and so previous experience in the construction industry is not essential.
- Holding a driving licence would be beneficial but is not essential.
The basic starting salary for this position is £25,000.00 per annum.
There is a bonus structure in place which can greatly increase this amount.
The closing date for applications to this position is 31st August 2017.
A short-list will be made by 8th September 2017 and interviews will be carried out on 14th and 15th September 2017.
To apply please attach an up to date CV to the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: Â£25k - 27.5k per year
- Location: Lower Sydenham, Greater London, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: Hiring People
- Contact: Hiring People
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: WSW-KBR-002
- Posted: 2017-08-03 16:47:58 -
- View all Jobs from Hiring People
More Jobs from Hiring People
- Warehouse Operative
- Warehouse Team Leader
- Business Development Manager / Telesales
- SALES/OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Personal Assistant to Director of Hotels
- Service Desk Analyst
- Field Sales / Sales Representative / Area Sales
- Data Administrator
- Warehouse Worker - Picker
- Accounts Manager - Bookkeeper
- Contract Cabling Engineer
- Service Manager
- Student Administration Coordinator
- Events Coordinator
- Commercial Development Coordinator
- Site Reliability Engineer
- Bench Hand Joiners
- Site Reliability Engineer 2