Cloud Architect (Azure)
· Education: B.S.
· Windows Certified
· Azure/AWS certified-preferable
Setup and maintain Windows Servers in Azure
You wuill need deep knowledge in Microsoft Azure
Nice to have skills:
Integration of Private Cloud with Azure
· Cloud Architect experienced in Microsoft Azure with at least 2 years of Azure hands-on experience and 10 years of IT operational experience in a global enterprise environment.
· Ability to train and develop other technical Associates
· Ability to learn and adapt to overlapping technologies
· Proven Project Management Skills
· Cloud architecture experience
· Facilitate collaboration across the organization to direct and better utilize infrastructure tools.
· Plan, develop and manage the infrastructure to enable strategic and effective use of tools.
ITHR Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
ITHR Group is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
More Jobs from ITHR Group
- Social Media Director
- Office 365 Consultant (O365, Lotus Notes, W10)
- .Net Developer
- Accounts Administrator
- Accounts Assistant
- Oracle DBA/Specialist
- Infrastructure Architect (Server, Network, VMware)
- Infrastructure Architect (Infrastructure)
- Senior Business Architect
- iOS and Android Developer
- Senior Engineer (Exchange, O365, AD)
- Microsoft Consultant-Office 365/Azure
- Project Readiness Officer (ITIL)
- Product Manager
- O365 SME (Exchange, Powershell, AD)
- Senior Software Engineer (C#, MVC, WCF, Agile)
- DevOps Engineer (Red Hat, RHEL, Chef, Ansible)
- Service Now and Global Data Protection Specialist
- DevOps Engineer
- Front End Web Developer